Manchester City vs Aston Villa match thread | Page 25 | Vital Football

Manchester City vs Aston Villa match thread

Bullshit.

You should support your f**king team whoever they are playing or however 'routine' it might be. Hundreds of empty seats - embarrassing.

And at Arsenal a few weeks back, there was nothing at all from them until they scored their third.
Arsenal was £1k minimum for a season ticket a few years ago so it’s probably even more these days, and that’s for the cheap seats so I think that tells you who’s turning up the Emirates each week.. tourists and poshos

Man City today proved to me they are a tin pot club who have just been given a lot of money.

Sorry dude, maybe I'm tired but I've completely missed that mate. I think we've made some risky signings ala Wesley, but with you saying 'cynical' that suggests a bit more than 'dodgy' 'risky'?

Look who little old Wolves are signing players from and work out why would these players leave those clubs for Wolverhampton. might be brown paper bags involved

Ci£y have more genuine fans than ManUre . Fact.
Playing and beating villa at home is complete routine for Ci£y , that's why it was like a pre-season friendly , they knew they would win, they did. So what they start leaving on 80 mins when 3 up. Makes sense to me so you can get on with the rest of Saturday after a stupid kick off time , crap weather and a poor part of Manchester for public transport.
Full credit that they have taken ManUre over . Noisy neighbours win.

Look who little old Wolves are signing players from and work out why would these players leave those clubs for Wolverhampton. might be brown paper bags involved
Ahhhh with you now, thought you meant our side not Wolves and Mendes dude. There's definitely brown bags involved though, even the players that haven't worked out haven't actually suffered as Mendes knows exactly what he's doing and it's all above board.

What Wolves need to worry about is down the line when I guess promises from Mendes come into play but he doesn't have the next replacement in line for them.

Ie Moutinho can happily end his career on the money he's on, the likes of Neves will be looking for more and trophies eventually. For me, eventually he'll/Gestifute will hit a barren spell on talent willing to go to them and they'll bottom out.

In much the same way United did with Fergie's Golden Generation.

So the Brighton game was as loud as the Everton game or West Ham?

At the end. Yes
Nothing will top Everton for some time .
Obviously there will be differences between matches but I am saying overall and not splitting hairs between individual matches.

At the end. Yes
Nothing will top Everton for some time .
Obviously there will be differences between matches but I am saying overall and not splitting hairs between individual matches.

I can't ever remember us selling out every game this early in a season , just hope we keep it going because we need it rocking to stay up i think

Ci£y have more genuine fans than ManUre . Fact.
Playing and beating villa at home is complete routine for Ci£y , that's why it was like a pre-season friendly , they knew they would win, they did. So what they start leaving on 80 mins when 3 up. Makes sense to me so you can get on with the rest of Saturday after a stupid kick off time , crap weather and a poor part of Manchester for public transport.
Full credit that they have taken ManUre over . Noisy neighbours win.
Couldn't care less if we were the best team in the world....winning 3-0 and leaving after 80 minutes would never enter my head. Most Villa fans that go every week would I think say the same. The fact that so many did leave early added to the fact that all I could hear were Villa fans singing in the last 10minutes tells you everything you need to know about Man City fans in comparison to ours.

The replays on match of the day were immediately obvious that silva touched the ball. VAR who have the same and apparently even more camera angles conveniently inconclusive

Just watched match of the day. As they said just take their left hand side. Mendy, Sterling and DeSilva are probably worth twice what we spent this summer never mind the rest. Keep the faith it will take a while

Some if not all of these new grounds lack soul, the history of all the souls who entered and watched or played there over 100 years or more. Liverpool are used to winning but continue to have a great atmosphere. The ground helps to create the identity of who you are and seems to contain all its memories of past glories and even the failures play their part. This may be just me of course but I like to think our ground, though not in itself alive and breathing, is hallowed and becomes alive by the connection we have with it. Because of this, neither we nor the ground nor it’s ghosts will ever tire of watching a great team, an exciting team, winning. We must never move to a new stadium.

Just watched match of the day. As they said just take their left hand side. Mendy, Sterling and DeSilva are probably worth twice what we spent this summer never mind the rest. Keep the faith it will take a while
Yeah just watched MOTD the commentator and Pep both said we were excellent first half