Manchester City vs Aston Villa match thread | Page 24 | Vital Football

Manchester City vs Aston Villa match thread

Tha
One other thing . Their fans were an embarrassment , never known a ground so quiet , even Arsenals. They were massively outplayed in the support department.
It comes from knowing your team is going to win nearly every week. They hadn't used to be that way. And tbh they've had to put up with united all these years so I give them some leniency.

Man city fans from the days of David Lake and Neil mcnab were still turning out at 18000 to 20000.

Very disappointed that Hourihane was dropped.
Why? It’s not like having Hourihane on the pitch we’d have suddenly managed to nullify the threat of De Bruyne, Sterling, B Silva, D Silva. They are one of the best teams in Europe they are simply at another level to us whether Hourihane played or not. If anything Luiz plays a bit deeper which was more appropriate for this match

Not when you've reached the heights they have, today was just a routine win for them which they have done 100's of times these last few years .

Bullshit.

You should support your f**king team whoever they are playing or however 'routine' it might be. Hundreds of empty seats - embarrassing.

And at Arsenal a few weeks back, there was nothing at all from them until they scored their third.

Bullshit.

You should support your f**king team whoever they are playing or however 'routine' it might be. Hundreds of empty seats - embarrassing.

And at Arsenal a few weeks back, there was nothing at all from them until they scored their third.

and Villa Park will be just the same if we finished top 4 every year full of tourists , half and half scarf wearers and me priced out of my seat i expect

Wolves are also buying £34m strikers, getting in players from Real Madrid , AC Milan and Lazio Benfica Bayern. We are behind them until someone pulls the plug on the dodgy dealings
Unless I'm misreading the last comment, what are the dodgy dealings?

One other thing . Their fans were an embarrassment , never known a ground so quiet , even Arsenals. They were massively outplayed in the support department.
Yes they were particularly poor. I know they get mocked online about it all the time but it’s beyond just a joke. It was horrendously poor atmosphere almost like a pre season friendly
The stadium facilities for a modern one was surprisingly crap and the transport links from the city centre are laughable - there’s a direct metro line but it can’t actually cope with the number of fans on match day! Take away the money and they are a complete tin pot club. Actually quite disappointed with my first trip to the Etihad, I always quite liked city as they completely shook English football up when it needed it but today I couldn’t wait to get away and not just because we lost - I already expected that

Sorry dude, maybe I'm tired but I've completely missed that mate. I think we've made some risky signings ala Wesley, but with you saying 'cynical' that suggests a bit more than 'dodgy' 'risky'?

Yes they were particularly poor. I know they get mocked online about it all the time but it’s beyond just a joke. It was horrendously poor atmosphere almost like a pre season friendly
The stadium facilities for a modern one was surprisingly crap and the transport links from the city centre are laughable - there’s a direct metro line but it can’t actually cope with the number of fans on match day! Take away the money and they are a complete tin pot club. Actually quite disappointed with my first trip to the Etihad, I always quite liked city as they completely shook English football up when it needed it but today I couldn’t wait to get away and not just because we lost - I already expected that

Yup. Getting away from the ground was a joke.