Huddersfield Town | Page 11 | Vital Football

Huddersfield Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth do people suddenly think that the situation has changed from last week? Why would Danny come out publicly and say they had turned Huddersfield down to then suddenly change his mind. Some Cyber warriors spouting off rumours and all of sudden people are resigned to them going!

Get a grip people for goodness sake!

Seems HTFC have booked 2 rooms in a local hotel for tonight, their fans think we no longer have a manager, so who knows. Cant believe our local media haven't said anything if its that close to happening.

I would be truly astonished! There is no way Danny would have come out publicly last week and said they had turned down Huddersfield last week to then go back on his word today. I think The Cowleys have more integrity than that!
I agree with you.

However you could interpret his Tuesday comments in different ways. Yes he said he had turned down the chance to talk to Huddersfield and followed it up with 'it would have to be the perfect opportunity' to even think of leaving. Perhaps Huddersfield have now come back with a revised and now 'perfect opportunity'? Or perhaps they haven't? It's such an easy rumour to circulate as we know (according to Danny) that Huddersfield met the relevant compensation clause - and so they were clearly intent on talking to them at the very least.

My view.......... we will see them at Sincil Bank on Saturday.

Why would they turn down Sheff Wednesday to join a club in free fall like Huddersfield?

Doesn’t make sense, especially barely 7 games into the new campaign when they’ve created the best squad during their tenure here?

The only thing I can think of is that Huddersfield is a smaller stepping stone than Sheffield Wednesday. Does seem bizarre with the mess at Huddersfield to take a risk when the next transfer window is months away.

DC has been a bit unlike DC in recent months, and towards the back end of last season. DC found the positive in every situation good or bad, now seems a bit more tetchy of situations and willing to point the finger more than he used to and more on the defensive.

Why on earth do people suddenly think that the situation has changed from last week? Why would Danny come out publicly and say they had turned Huddersfield down to then suddenly change his mind. Some Cyber warriors spouting off rumours and all of sudden people are resigned to them going!

Get a grip people for goodness sake!
They obviously spoke to HTFC, so whatever the reason/s they rejected the offer initially may now have been resolved and an agreement reached? Bigger control at the club, no DOF.
Clearly I hope they stay but they will go at some point, the timing doesn't feel right to me but you never know...

Status
Not open for further replies.