Huddersfield Town | Page 10 | Vital Football

Huddersfield Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't commute to Essex though
Didn't mean to quote you mate. Agree with you on that.

Danny killed this one dead last Tuesday night why the hell is anyone possibly still talking about it.

Surely we are so sure about this that somebody should be offering to bare their arse in a High Street shop window if he goes to them.

Danny killed this one dead last Tuesday night why the hell is anyone possibly still talking about it.

Surely we are so sure about this that somebody should be offering to bare their arse in a High Street shop window if he goes to them.
Seems you have volunteered for that gig.

Didn't someone say they'd do that if Walker signed. Best not risk that either way

Get on "Down At The Mac". It's brilliant.

Quoted today:-

" I know someone who has horses at the same stables as a senior Town player.

The player in question is fully expecting the Cowley brothers in tomorrow/Tues latest."

Surely it's not one of us trolling their forum? ?

Get on "Down At The Mac". It's brilliant.

Quoted today:-

" I know someone who has horses at the same stables as a senior Town player.

The player in question is fully expecting the Cowley brothers in tomorrow/Tues latest."

Surely it's not one of us trolling their forum? ?

From the horse's mouth?

I've been told today by two different, unrelated people who've been spot on with transfer news previously that they're being unveiled at Huddersfield today. Odds are shortening again too. I'm officially worried now!

I've been told today by two different, unrelated people who've been spot on with transfer news previously that they're being unveiled at Huddersfield today. Odds are shortening again too. I'm officially worried now!

This is not what I want to hear on a Monday morning.... or any morning

I would be truly astonished! There is no way Danny would have come out publicly last week and said they had turned down Huddersfield last week to then go back on his word today. I think The Cowleys have more integrity than that!

Last edited:
If they go to HTFC they have a hell of a job on their hands - it will either make them or break them - the club is by tradition more of a Championship side and hasn't been able to sustain Premier league status in the past - but if these guys can work their magic - who knows - be a very sad day for us if the do go bearing in mind we have just achieved Div 1 status and are making excellent progress - but think that we have to philosophical about it - we have achieved beyond our wildest dreams given where we were 3/4 years ago and as one door closes another one opens.

Did we ever bottom out their release clauses. I think £1m was mentioned last week - £500k each sound right? At the end of the day when it does happen that’s going to help fill the gap. Mid-season though is less ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.