Bolton | Page 27 | Vital Football

Bolton

"When will they ever learn? When will they ever learn ? " The opportunity was there for the EFL to seriously punish Bolton for their annual misdemeanours. What do they do? Set them on the path to another boom and bust, allowing a poor team to be thrashed by the lucky few in August, to the detriment of the rest of League 1 clubs, and then allowing them to sign umpteen players on last day of transfer window, players who will not be earning a pittance. It f-----g stinks of s--t!

"When will they ever learn? When will they ever learn ? " The opportunity was there for the EFL to seriously punish Bolton for their annual misdemeanours. What do they do? Set them on the path to another boom and bust, allowing a poor team to be thrashed by the lucky few in August, to the detriment of the rest of League 1 clubs, and then allowing them to sign umpteen players on last day of transfer window, players who will not be earning a pittance. It f-----g stinks of s--t!
Spot on, total joke

So Bolton bring in a few but looking at the names if any had rocked up at Sincil Bank we'd all be a bit meh when you consider the transfer business our club has undertaken this week let alone throughout the summer
I'm pretty sure that Danny will be a bit"meh" when he compares Bolton's team sheet v us to that v Tranmere on Aug. 17!

I'm delighted that Bolton have sorted themsleves out, for thier fans and because I'm looking forward to the away day. However, the way they have conducted themselves throughout the process has been poor to the extreme. Their self righteousness has been beyond belief. Then to to top it off they cancel a game, without telling the EFL or thier opponents, for thier own gain in the knowledge they will be able to strengthen the squad and replay the fixture at a later date. It's time the EFL got out of thier hole and threw the book at them. They've had thier take over complete, now it's time to dish out the minus points they deserve.

As of today the following players (at least) will be available for Bolton compared to their previous games:-
LB Bunney from Northampton
RB Emmanuel from Ipswich
CB Wright from Sheff. Utd.
CB Hobbs re-signed
CM Bridcutt from Forest
Winger Verlinden from Stoke
Winger Buckley re-signed
ST Murphy from Forest
ST O'Grady from Oldham
I guess their next opponents won't be adding massively to their goal difference then :censor:

As of today the following players (at least) will be available for Bolton compared to their previous games:-
RB Emmanuel from Ipswich
CB Hobbs re-signed
CM Bridcutt from Forest
Winger Buckley re-signed
ST Murphy from Forest
ST O'Grady from Oldham
I guess their next opponents won't be adding massively to their goal difference then :censor:

But that’s hardly a team of champions - old cart horse united. They deserve to get relegated on merit

But that’s hardly a team of champions - old cart horse united. They deserve to get relegated on merit

You're right they're not but THAT club has unneccesarily created mayhem and could well have impacted on who gets promoted or relegated even over the course of six five games.

You're right they're not but THAT club has unneccesarily created mayhem and could well have impacted on who gets promoted or relegated even over the course of six five games.

Yes you are correct they have effectively walked the ball into their own net for the matches they have played (bar Cov! Ha ha).

Let’s beat this team too and make sure of 3 points

add those nine strangers to the 5 they had previously signed (including two keepers)...
still leaves them with a very small squad.

surely more minus points to come too. they are not out of the woods until january imo, by which time there might well be too much ground to make up.

RB Emmanuel from Ipswich
CB Hobbs re-signed
CM Bridcutt from Forest
Winger Buckley re-signed
ST Murphy from Forest
ST O'Grady from Oldham

A bit of reality. What was our squad like when we got relegated to none league..... and they have £40 million (debt)...