C. CUP | Page 6 | Vital Football

C. CUP

Aarons for byram was an odd last sub, like for like made mo sense. Klose injury was a 50/50 tackle but hes done his knee or ankle and gingerly hobbled half way round pitch in a lot of pain. For all our possesion we didnt look really like scoring apart from emi hitting the bar. 2 chances in first 5 mins after that their gk didnt have a save to make! Big shout for a pen late on when crawley def slide in and ball rolled up his arm. Overall v poor

At this rate I will soon be going to aways without having paid the rip-off £50 . In the meantime the club had better refund the cost of the tickets and travel to our wonderful fans who went tonight
Only zimbo and byram properly came over to the fans at the end, the rest sheepishly kept a good distance, Zimbo only one who walked around all 3 sides close up to us fans to alologise

I feel for you and the other 1700 who went last night 76 . If the club had any guts and pride they would give you all your money back . I feel just as angry as the Portsmouth debacle last season and the Luton one a few seasons ago . Has anything really changed at NCFC ?

What a prat Roberts is . ‘ I think we played really well’ he said . If he somehow finds last night utter humiliation exceptable then he shouldn’t be at the club

I feel for you and the other 1700 who went last night 76 . If the club had any guts and pride they would give you all your money back . I feel just as angry as the Portsmouth debacle last season and the Luton one a few seasons ago . Has anything really changed at NCFC ?
Cheers YB, I agree, long are the days they throw shirts into crowd too, they wld rather list them in ebay to make a few quid!