C. CUP | Page 5 | Vital Football

C. CUP

Bloody hell terrible all-round - needed confidence boost and didn't get it. We can't be a one-man team.

That 11 should have done the job tonight

In tonight s games there are 8 premier league teams involved.
6 won 1 lost. 1 draw. pens in progress.

embarrassing.

Did anyone sense that we were not really bothered by going out?
Bloody should be bothered. Players should be showing that they are up for it and that they can push for the first team. all those fans that went were bothered. From what I heard Roberts was good and Amadou was too especially as he ended up playing as a defender. Vrancic, Heise, Srbeny all were crap

Start of the depresssions??????

Man C next and that'll be a walloping courtesy of Aguero as usual - oh well we wont suffer from complacency we could have had, had we wallopped Crawley.

Great zimmermann is back and I hope DF starts him with Godfrey on Saturday but df is always very careful with players and I think it will be Hanley in and Zimmermann on the bench.

Would anyone else come in after that game....I don't think so. Roberts played well but df likes stiepermann alot.

Biggest worry is we have apparently no decent subs after that debacle. They had every chance to show their wares and what they delivered was enough to send them to teams lower than Crawley.

So, the thought goes that if teams are letting players leave, then there must be a reason, usually not good enough, teams in the same division pick them up, and they slumber on the bench or the second string for some reason we cant understand and then they get a chance against lower lights and the real truth comes out.

Exception to this is our Pukki - surely his exploits on full view now for over a season must give them some incentive to be able to prove they are capable of the standard expected. If not, then bye bye, we'll find those who do

DF was rampant at the end and got booked for remistrating - no wonder this was an insulting result the players dished up.

FC bears, yes i was there mate. Amadou was good tonight and Godfrey stood out when he came on. Amadou was very assured on the ball won most his duels, must be wondering what hes doing with us after that! Roberts was good as in he always wanted the ball but often got crowded out. Emi was good once he got on. Sryby waste of time, Idah lively but poor when had chances. Mario ran in first gear and missed a header he should of buried