Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 219 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

:rofl:I thought's that where I was!

Okay to get it back on point, as he turned up he made the same simple promises about leaving on set date and how we'd be fine going hard Brexit, but at least from the bit I saw, he seemed to be trying to avoid the subject like the plague.

Well, he'll be fine, he's rich. So he was sort of telling the truth, which for a liar like him, is amazing!

Sadly I must have missed that bit!

Just amazes that so many who have criticised previously for his bumbling and lying ways are now backing him believing he'll stick to his promises when what he has actually said about Brexit has been proven wrong time and time again.

Just when you think there is nothing much left to raise your eyebrows at......

So 16 - 18 year olds weren't allowed to vote in the referendum. No doubt it will be the same again if there is another referendum

Ex Pat's weren't allowed to vote either

Yet under 18s can vote for the next leader of this country.

There are no words

Conservative Party allowing 15-year-olds to vote for PM despite opposing 16-year-olds voting in general election

Under-18s are helping to pick the next Tory leader and prime minister, despite the party refusing to let them vote in general elections, sparking accusations of hypocrisy.
Labour and the Liberal Democrats have attacked the Conservatives for allowing youngsters as young as 15 to take part in the leadership race – while refusing to lower the voting age for the public to 16.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...er16s-voting-boris-johnson-hypocrisy-a9007851

LOL Boris has claimed EU rules complicate 'kipper' sales, but the rules he's talking about are totally unrelated to the EU - they are our own laws!

Let his Isle of Man confusion PMSL

Yes and Stephen Barclay the Brexit secretary tried to defend him on Radio 5 by saying that he was using that example to make a point and to get a laugh from the audience or words to that effect.

The bloke got his facts completely wrong or at worst lied. Why can't Barclay acknowledge that ?

And yes he is STILL going to be our next PM. Just shows how desperately out of touch those voting for him are. Or how desperate they are. He could rip this party apart.

I reckon there will be a general election before then. Johnson's barely got a majority as it is.

He is about to lose another seat on Thursday and then we have another by election in Sheffield I think it is which was always Lib Dem up to 2015 when Nick Clegg lost the seat

Yes and Stephen Barclay the Brexit secretary tried to defend him on Radio 5 by saying that he was using that example to make a point and to get a laugh from the audience or words to that effect.

The bloke got his facts completely wrong or at worst lied. Why can't Barclay acknowledge that ?
There should be laws stopping people brazenly misleading the public in that way

If a corporation or CEO deliberately misled the public or its shareholders for their own advantage they’d be done for fraud, but when it’s the government and the entire future of the country making shit up is completely fair game.

You have to remember PSA moved everything in Coventry back to France years ago now they'll use Brexit as an excuse to move all the GM work back to France
JLR will move a lot of it's production to the new plant in Slovakia it's been planned for years. £17 an hour in Solihull or Castle Brom or £8 in Nitra Slovakia?.
Brexit is a good excuse to do what was planned anyway but pass the blame.

You have to remember PSA moved everything in Coventry back to France years ago now they'll use Brexit as an excuse to move all the GM work back to France
JLR will move a lot of it's production to the new plant in Slovakia it's been planned for years. £17 an hour in Solihull or Castle Brom or £8 in Nitra Slovakia?.
Brexit is a good excuse to do what was planned anyway but pass the blame.
It might have been something on the back burner, businesses will always look to cut costs if they can, but it’s obvious with all the Brexit mess it’s meant these decisions have been brought to the top of the list. I can’t imagine relocating an entire production chain to the other side of Europe is logistically practical or cost effective in the short term so it’s not like these companies are taking the decision to move just for fun.