Summer 2019 Transfers | Page 45 | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfers

I like your idea of Kane at RB (out of contract) as he has something to prove to Chelsea, assuming he is capable of the step up.

As for your question I suspect yes, a quality DM to be normally starting and a left winger cum striker (Robinson? Despite the denials).

Outgoings - Oli seems half way out of the door, Marshall - surely somebody in the Championship will take him just before the season starts and Husband.

Hopefully Maddison will be sold for a huge fee and we have a sell on so that it will help our transfer kitty.

BTW. has anybody heard anything about:
Gilmour signing officially announced although I think the U23 are overseas???

Fitzpatrick - the length of his contract?

Vrancic - new contract signed?

Injury watch - Jaiyesimi on loan at Yeovil and looking the part got injured, any news about him? Interesting how Yeovils form dipped without him.

Injury watch - Mourgos got injured while on loan in the Netherlands - any news about his fitness?

Thanks! :grinning:

Gilmour seemed all but signed last time I heard maybe in next few days. We seem to be signing 2 players in a day. Webber said the signing for u23 will continue so maybe he is next. He changed his Twitter account and it now shoes he is at no club.

Jaiyesimi did his ACL and was going to be out for a year and that was last September so had surgery and in recovery I'm guessing.

Mourgos signed a new deal in April and also got an ACL injury in September so same as above but in April he said he'll be running on grass again by may so probably get fit and then u23 games and then another loan.

Fitzpatrick probably a 3 year deal with 1 year option.

I don't think vrancic has completed his deal but watch this space news of his new deal will be announced soon in sure.

Wow, really? I thought the club would try to stay away from offering big wages again after what happened last time or have they installed wage reductions if relegated?

Do you guys think the 1 million and 45k a week on Rhodes was a success or was it money not well spent?
Id have to say success as he did net 10 goals, few vital ones v villa and millwall etc, plus great influence in dressing room apparently

I see norwich v cfc is now on bt sport on the 24 at a 12.30pm ko, ill be on the road around 7am for my fan of the day trip now ffs lol. Also norwich on versus man city on sky now with a 5.30pm ko

Have been watching a video of Fahrmann saves against World class players (Ronaldo and the like). He really does look immense.

The deal for Markus Schubert was agreed a week ago. Arsenal wanted him too but he wanted to stay in Germany.