Gary Madine | Page 27 | Vital Football

Gary Madine

Considering he has played so little football this season,Gary played very well yesterday I thought

Watched a rerun of the Cardiff Wolves game from last year today (it just happened to be on...) and he looked completely lost, including the penalty miss at the end. Hopeful signs that he's settling better with us. but he needs a goal.

Considering he has played so little football this season,Gary played very well yesterday I thought
He med their keeper produce a good save from his long shot in't 2nd half and it looked/sounded like he did ok,surely he'll start next week at BDBL if for no other reason than to try and combat the Trotters threat from set pieces. UTCB

He showed enough of his reformed character to get a welcome back. I too would be disappointed if he starts at Bournemouth.
well hes definetly not premier league quality but hes physical and awkward and seems to fit tuftys squad spirit ethic i wouldnt be against this move providing 2 more strikers come in as well he needs to be our 5th choice striker

well hes definetly not premier league quality but hes physical and awkward and seems to fit tuftys squad spirit ethic i wouldnt be against this move providing 2 more strikers come in as well he needs to be our 5th choice striker
And that’s the issue if we do get 2 quality strikers, Freeman and Hendo if will take a big chunk of the budget. We need another quality CB and some pace ( Robinson). I think Madine would be a waste of a place/money. It’s not about his character or that he played for SWFC I just think we should aim higher.

And that’s the issue if we do get 2 quality strikers, Freeman and Hendo if will take a big chunk of the budget. We need another quality CB and some pace ( Robinson). I think Madine would be a waste of a place/money. It’s not about his character or that he played for SWFC I just think we should aim higher.
possibly bfl madine certainly isnt premier league quality but i feel we do need some physical presence up top in some games if we get mcburnie that might nulify the need for somebody like madine