Gary Madine | Page 25 | Vital Football

Gary Madine

2posts in 2 weeks,neither football/match related yet the clapposaurus has to pursue his totally flawed agendas.(got a new pal since Twirls had a bit of a go the other week?}
Ever thought it might not be too easy to get a connection in some regions of the world.
Do you know why a rhino is like a solicitor.
Both are thick skinned and charge a lot.
If the cap fits.......
Wonderful how ya manage to ger a connection after a defeat mi owd Moanasaurus dunt ya think?:yes: TRUE BLADES find a way wotever the situation or wherever they me be.I heard it was Hoteliers and Rhino's,but then i dunt need solicitors very often/never.:giggle: Be careful tha dunt tread in some Elephant muck owd lad. UTCB

I've just watched the 2nd half again.Madine won everything that came his way but it was all diagonal balls. Duffy is the guy that is dictating the play to create the overloads to get crosses from wide so I think they should be on the pitch together. Either start madine or stop taking Duffy off after 65 minutes

I've just watched the 2nd half again.Madine won everything that came his way but it was all diagonal balls. Duffy is the guy that is dictating the play to create the overloads to get crosses from wide so I think they should be on the pitch together. Either start madine or stop taking Duffy off after 65 minutes
I agree Frank,just to prove i dunt think every decision our Chris meks is crect,that said he'll do for me.:yes: UTCB

Wonderful how ya manage to ger a connection after a defeat mi owd Moanasaurus dunt ya think?:yes: TRUE BLADES find a way wotever the situation or wherever they me be.I heard it was Hoteliers and Rhino's,but then i dunt need solicitors very often/never.:giggle: Be careful tha dunt tread in some Elephant muck owd lad. UTCB
Safaris over,now in Cape Town .
Only dung to avoid is from the truest,biggest,bestest ever,own cheerleader TRUE BLADE .

my god thought you agreed with every decision the messiah makes rod youve astounded me with that admission ??
Please dunt get like TT,the David Attenborough/Basil Fawlty wannabe Owd lad,:giggle: Did ya not read that the twatbeastweshinmachine wunt've been my choice? I've also stated before that i dunt agree wi Duffy gerrin hooked regularly just after the hour but i do ADMIRE Our Chris and one thing i alluss say is they see the players alot more than me or thee,they also have all the medical information we as TRUE BLADES dunt see.I notice the leader of the stayaways is gunna be borin the gud folk of Cape Town nar he's bored the hell out of the wild life on Safari,thank goodness none of us TRUE BLADES have to listen to him at BDBL.:yes::giggle: UTCB

Last edited:
Have to say Twirls,it was a very insensative thing to post,whether it was in jest or not. UTCB
yeah ya probably right a bit to soon ,do ya think it,ll be alright in maybe 6 month or a year, ya know like the 100s of other jokes about jimmy saville touching kids or gary glitter,or maybe the jokes about film stars dying in accidents ,jokes about madalin Macan , an so on and so fourth. but yeah ya right rod a bit in sensitive at this time .

yeah ya probably right a bit to soon ,do ya think it,ll be alright in maybe 6 month or a year, ya know like the 100s of other jokes about jimmy saville touching kids or gary glitter,or maybe the jokes about film stars dying in accidents ,jokes about madalin Macan , an so on and so fourth. but yeah ya right rod a bit in sensitive at this time .
Personally i dunt get upset by what's posted on social media(too many folk seem to love to be outraged in my view) especially on footy forums but i was suprised by your post cos i do like your posts 99% of the time,but i certainly wunt fall out wi thi over it mi owd pal.UTCB

Please dunt get like TT,the David Attenborough/Basil Fawlty wannabe Owd lad,:giggle: Did ya not read that the twatbeastweshinmachine wunt've been my choice? I've also stated before that i dunt agree wi Duffy gerrin hooked regularly just after the hour but i do ADMIRE Our Chris and one thing i alluss say is they see the players alot more than me or thee,they also have all the medical information we as TRUE BLADES dunt see.I notice the leader of the stayaways is gunna be borin the gud folk of Cape Town nar he's bored the hell out of the wild life on Safari,thank goodness none of us TRUE BLADES have to listen to him at BDBL.:yes::giggle: UTCB
yeah the duffy situation is interesting he obviously doesnt like getting taken off after 65 every game think his rant on twitter was more aimed at the manager than the fans mind hes definetly being targetted by opposing managers and being marked very tightly but of course this should free more room up for norwood and fleck

Apparently no one should take offence to you taking the piss out of the victim of a plane crash but your offended about being called a fucking idiot. What do you do for an encore, jokes about 9/11

its a character from ricky gervais hes retarded a bit like the snow flakes on here
Haha retarded snowflakes, pull the other one pal. So it was right and proper for you to go into super snowflake mode over the Sheffield Star possibly being in trouble a few weeks ago, but anybody who disapproves of your ‘joke’ about a plane crash which has almost certainly led to the death of a young footballer and the pilot are being oversensitive?

I sort of commend you for standing up for the shit Pig Rag, but I guess Mr right and proper’s priorities aren’t all they're cracked up to be eh?

Haha retarded snowflakes, pull the other one pal. So it was right and proper for you to go into super snowflake mode over the Sheffield Star possibly being in trouble a few weeks ago, but anybody who disapproves of your ‘joke’ about a plane crash which has almost certainly led to the death of a young footballer and the pilot are being oversensitive?

I sort of commend you for standing up for the shit Pig Rag, but I guess Mr right and proper’s priorities aren’t all they're cracked up to be eh?
hahahahahahaahah wtf are you goung on about madine hater. youve been waiting havnt ya lmfao. what a ******

Apparently no one should take offence to you taking the piss out of the victim of a plane crash but your offended about being called a fucking idiot. What do you do for an encore, jokes about 9/11
people can take offence or not thats their right, and yes im an idiot a very big idiot i have no sense of what will cause an offence to people , shoot mi.