Summer 2019 Transfer target speculation and fantasies | Page 104 | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfer target speculation and fantasies

Ok so that's just plain silly! £70m for Ben Chillwell. This game will eat its self. FFP is a complete joke. Chillwell would be over priced at exactly half that.

I thought Mendy was meant to be the world-beating LB at Citeh, along with that other kiddie with the Z-name. £70m for Chilwell seems over the top. Typical English player inflation.

Oh well... not our money. Fair play to Leicester.

Let's keep the Bullshit train rumbling;at the inflationary numbers being talk about for Chillwell this would be robbing Sporting.

Portuguese outlet O Jogo have claimed that Tottenham Hotspur have moved into pole position to sign Sporting Lisbon captain Bruno Fernandes, after having a £62.5million bid accepted.

Last edited:
That's all fine and well Pollo, anyone sane knows he is a great player but it's a bit like going on about your EX and how hot she was. He wants to leave and he is off, as long as its abroad we should all wish him well. He is replaceable Bruno Fernandes would be a very like for like attempt at this but if we could add a few more quality players, they dont have to be a direct replacement. Fernandes and N'dombele would go a huge step in that regard.

If we were to shift on Eriksen and pick up some money, I'd re-invest it in Wan-Bissaka and one of Tielemans and Ndombele. If one of those mids partners Sissoko/Winks, it frees up Alli to roam off Kane and allows us to play both Son and Lucas in the wide roles. Lamela can act as good first team cover to all 3 players behind Kane.

If we successfully bring in Wan-Bissaka we can attempt to offload both Aurier and Trippier and promote KWP full time to being our second right back.

Use the remainder to sign down Toby and Rose to career spanning deals and stick with that for the season.

If we were to shift on Eriksen and pick up some money, I'd re-invest it in Wan-Bissaka and one of Tielemans and Ndombele. If one of those mids partners Sissoko/Winks, it frees up Alli to roam off Kane and allows us to play both Son and Lucas in the wide roles. Lamela can act as good first team cover to all 3 players behind Kane.

If we successfully bring in Wan-Bissaka we can attempt to offload both Aurier and Trippier and promote KWP full time to being our second right back.

Use the remainder to sign down Toby and Rose to career spanning deals and stick with that for the season.

Lamela is a bang average, injury prone sick note we need to offload for someone better, Lo Celso fits the bill. Alli over the last two years is steadily regressing into being a squad player. Sell before his over-hyped reputation dwindles any further. We can do better than these two. I agree with your thinking regarding Bissaka.

Lamela is a bang average, injury prone sick note we need to offload for someone better, Lo Celso fits the bill. Alli over the last two years is steadily regressing into being a squad player. Sell before his over-hyped reputation dwindles any further. We can do better than these two. I agree with your thinking regarding Bissaka.

Rich, did you see Alli play v Switzerland?. Thought he had his best game for a long while, unlucky also with two great headers. Kane was Kane of late and seems to be resorting to a lot fouling as the duels aren't going in his favour.

Rich, did you see Alli play v Switzerland?. Thought he had his best game for a long while, unlucky also with two great headers. Kane was Kane of late and seems to be resorting to a lot fouling as the duels aren't going in his favour.

No, I didn't see him but its only Switzerland. We're the headers back across goal in the direction the cross came in or within reach for the keeper to save? I thought Alli in the showpiece Champions League final was shite.

Last edited:
No, I didn't see him but its only Switzerland. We're the headers back across goal in the direction the cross came in or within reach for the keeper to save? I thought Alli in the showpiece Champions League final was shite.

One skimmed the bar, the other was another powerful one well directed. Even though only Switzerland, well the other players (inc Kane) didn't cover themselves in glory. I do however, admit he has been very disappointing the whole season and prior.

Alli played well in the game. He hit the bar with one header and forced a diving save with another which the keeper did well with. Most in the showpiece were shite inc Liverpool. Winks is being praised for his performance though and was needed for England but not picked , nice work Southgate.

Alli played well in the game. He hit the bar with one header and forced a diving save with another which the keeper did well with. Most in the showpiece were shite inc Liverpool. Winks is being praised for his performance though and was needed for England but not picked , nice work Southgate.

I don’t give a damn how pool performed in the showpiece, it was our opportunity to step up & take it. But Alli failed yet again this season, to own it. Winks seems to have lost his early traits of being poised & playing with his head up in key areas. Too much head down unaware play from the lad.

I
I don’t give a damn how pool performed in the showpiece, it was our opportunity to step up & take it. But Alli failed yet again this season, to own it. Winks seems to have lost his early traits of being poised & playing with his head up in key areas. Too much head down unaware play from the lad.
I'm sure you don't give a damn but there are plenty of reasons both teams were shite not just our players. It's unfair to single Dele out in that game.

I thought Mendy was meant to be the world-beating LB at Citeh, along with that other kiddie with the Z-name. £70m for Chilwell seems over the top. Typical English player inflation.

Oh well... not our money. Fair play to Leicester.

Mendy is a crock - City will be kind and persevere, but not without first class back up.

From what I hear, thoughts about his career are already very downcast and he faces yet another op on his knees.

City are targetting 3 possibly four additions; LB, holding midfielder, CB and perhaps even a right back - Pep has definitely run out of patience with Walker.

Last edited:
I would sell Rose. I have had enough of his public interviews or out bursts. He clearly badly wants to move up north. Two years running saying the same thing.

Injury prone, needy, attention seeking and not as good as he once was.

Bye bye. :wave:

he's goading Poch/the club - his agent is an utter **** - they tried the 'google excuse outburst' - then the mental issue to make up for it and now this. Fcuk him, another who's really only interested in getting a huge money move.

We're not going to pay £65 mill for a right back, who's had one good season; he still has much to learn and is far from the finished article; in years gone by he'd be one to keep an eye on for a season or two more - but the PL now cares more about your nationality than it does your skills and experience because of the home grown rule.

Decent player, don't get the hype, wouldn't risk 65 mil on him, and CP are not going to lower their demands.

p.s. welcome back. DM me.

Last edited:
he's goading Poch/the club - his agent is an utter **** - they tried the 'google excuse outburst' - then the mental issue to make up for it and now this. Fcuk him, another who's really only interested in getting a huge money move.
See I agree but it's just too many players from the first eleven. Then we have to keep Toby! We lose Rose, Toby, Eriksen, Tripper in the same window no way in hell will we get 4 next year. Have we learned nothing. We are going to get killed for the joint Levy Poch stupidity of not refreshing this squad over the last few years. Last year was the year to dump him, or Toby

Last edited: