Summer 2019 Transfer target speculation and fantasies | Page 103 | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfer target speculation and fantasies

I quite like Rose (as a footballer) seeing him go would be yet another gamble in my book. I have seen him perform and do things that only come with experience and Davies can only dream of that level. Injury prone?...no more than 2 Harry's in the last two seasons.

So seeing Dembele leave, now mooted departures for Toby, Eriksen and Rose, I worry that the philosophy project starts from scratch, especially if we replace them with potential. I am a believer of bedding in future replacements, ala grooming of Sanchez and Foyth, but to flick a switch with newbies is asking for mayhem imo.

At least it'll make for lively debates here!

So United have made a £40m bid for Wan-Bissaka I say offer £45m beating United to a player would truly show we have grown up.

Spurdon, 45 won't do, Palace want 60, and I'm not sure we should pay that.

If he were the final piece in our puzzle (like VVD/Alison for Pool) - that would be a different matter, but we are going to have to bring in at least 5 players on a limited budget.

I'd go as high as 55 with add ons for Bissaka at his age it's worth the risk. Id not lose Rose in such a transitional season. If you look at Chillwell he still not at Rose level at his best. Id offer him two years on increased terms.

Xvausch what's your take on the Fernandes transfer its obvious that Lisbon are doing there best to get an auction going. Are we really in this? I've got zero Intel on this. Even if its total BS.

I'd go as high as 55 with add ons for Bissaka at his age it's worth the risk. Id not lose Rose in such a transitional season. If you look at Chillwell he still not at Rose level at his best. Id offer him two years on increased terms.

Throw in Tripper and make it £60 million

Makes you wonder if we will see any of that 100M for our rebuild effort...

Just so we all understand; our revenues from the run will be around £90 mill in prize money, the 'net' from that (after bonus's and expenses) will be around 45-50% - so if it all falls to the bottom line, it would add around 45-50 mill to our transfer budget availability.

Fernandes looks more likely to go to Man Utd. I think we were used as a media tool to up his value.

Nothing is going to happen until Poch and Levy have their meeting... which is at some point this week, right?

Levy: now Wan me ole' china, fancy comin over to my house. we got plenty rappers and tings here AND free wifi in the training ground, my boy.

Bissaka: Nah man, I ain't goin nowhere 'less for mo dough innit... nuthin less than 80k a week, yer feel me.

Levy: but Wan my dear boy, that would mean I'd have to pay half the team same like Son, Alli, Rose Yama, Dier, Davies Jan and Toby that too, never mind Christian, or they'd down tools... I met Snook-Dogg once tho'.

Wan: Laterz... me off to Pimpmobile showroom, they got new shiny in, innit.

He/his agent are still wondering what City are going to do - pursue their interest or put their attention to Chilwell.

My bet is they'll be making a big effort to get Chilwell in.

Chillwell seems to me a huge over hype.

Doesn't have anywhere near the pace required for a modern full back, and really reminds me of Ben Davies.