Summer 2019 Transfers | Page 14 | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfers

Rhodes I just don't see why. He isn't good enough and we can't have him as our 2nd choice forward.

Pontus Jansson has all the hard work and passion that you want to see in a player but he will not be cheap.

Mignolet is another GK that has been very unstable in the premiership and I just wouldn't want him. He will not want to be a number 2 either. Plus the 10 million is way too much

Yet another rumour.
We are apparently favourites to sign 28 year old Aaron Mooy, Huddersfield's Australian midfielder. He cost them 12mil though so I doubt it will happen due to fee and age.

On the Rhodes speculation, City have extended contracts before where we wouldnt have done so, so its not inconceivable that they would take on Rhodes, possibly with a shorter contract length, for dressing room and youngsers morale as well as a back-up to Pukks

On the Mignolet gossip, Krul made mistakes this season and Mignolet was released partly I read in an article becuase he made bad mistakes. Dont think I'd want two keepers known for mistakes, would rather have kept Ruddy

Wonder if we will receive any more £££ to counter this from the Madders sale? Deal probably was staggered payment, or so i read.......and maybe the Murphy twins too

unbelievable. still suffering from rabs terrible signings.

Even more money down the drain thanks to Rab.

Mind you, you would have thought the promotion add on should have been linked to a number of league appearances for the promotion winning team in the season they get promoted.

Wonder if we will receive any more £££ to counter this from the Madders sale? Deal probably was staggered payment, or so i read.......and maybe the Murphy twins too

If my memory is correct, the player debtors in the Accounts to the 30th June 2018 shows theres £22m coming in during 1st July 2018 to 30th June 2019.

Don't get too excited about that because there's:
Promotion bonuses - rumoured to be £10m.

Contingency payments re players (transfer add ons re: EMI., Leitner?) signed last summer £9m (Post Balance Sheet event note in the Accounts)

Contingency payments from players signed earlier - well we now know about
Windschult and Naismith £2m+ What other transfers merit extra payments?
Surely not Jarvis?

About to head off on holiday for two wks, ill try get on to catch up with all your posts but bit remote where I'm going. Glad i joined you guys on here, really incite full and keeps me even more up to date with NCFC goings on! ?

If my memory is correct, the player debtors in the Accounts to the 30th June 2018 shows theres £22m coming in during 1st July 2018 to 30th June 2019.

Don't get too excited about that because there's:
Promotion bonuses - rumoured to be £10m.

Contingency payments re players (transfer add ons re: EMI., Leitner?) signed last summer £9m (Post Balance Sheet event note in the Accounts)

Contingency payments from players signed earlier - well we now know about
Windschult and Naismith £2m+ What other transfers merit extra payments?
Surely not Jarvis?
Mercenary Pritchard owe us any add ons for relegation?? Lol