Summer 2019 Transfers | Page 13 | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfers

I wonder how different things might have been if Mike Phelan would have stayed with us. I always hear about how much of a brilliant coach and man manager he is. Am I right in saying that he came in probably thinking he would have more of a role in the management side but was basically forced out by AN. I remember seeing him just sitting on the bench during most games not getting involved and looking pissed off.

Also can anyone answer me this - why is Todd Cantwell putting up an instgram photo of Derby celebrating with the caption of 'what an amazing club' and a love heart emoji? I am sure he is a Manchester United fan?

Also can anyone answer me this - why is Todd Cantwell putting up an instgram photo of Derby celebrating with the caption of 'what an amazing club' and a love heart emoji? I am sure he is a Manchester United fan?

Maybe he is going to sign for them

I see Sheffield United in some trouble after receiving money from the bin Laden family (3 million loan apparently)

Kings Lynn want an arrangement with us in that we send youngsters on loan to them - I think it is a great idea.

Hannover 96 captain Marvin Bakalorz is another player linked with us. SC Freiburg and FC Augsburg also linked with him.

Another central midfielder linked. He is out of contract too

Looks like WBA are at the 1st stage of doing what we did.

Wes, Morrison, Myhill, Barry, Myers all released

Hannover 96 captain Marvin Bakalorz is another player linked with us. SC Freiburg and FC Augsburg also linked with him.

Another central midfielder linked. He is out of contract too

If we go for this player, I would like us to also have a go at signing 18 year old Connell from Bolton too for a player to be developed for DM. In addition we also need to develop Payne

Could Phillips of our feeder club, Leeds United be a possibility for DM.
He's 23 years old

Last edited:
Kings Lynn want an arrangement with us in that we send youngsters on loan to them - I think it is a great idea.

Good idea - players can work their way through a network of clubs at different levels + players going on loan to the Netherlands and / or
USA. etc.