Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United FC - (The Irons) | Page 3 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United FC - (The Irons)

I'm sure Harry Kane and Winksie will be letting everyone know how painful it would be to let WH to be the first to even score a goal at our new home.

No surprise Janssen is training with the first team but George Marsh is too. He has mainly been with the U 23s this season as captain I think. On the subject of youngsters I feel sorry for KWP. He needs to play and the love of his club has wasted 2 years of his career.

No surprise Janssen is training with the first team but George Marsh is too. He has mainly been with the U 23s this season as captain I think. On the subject of youngsters I feel sorry for KWP. He needs to play and the love of his club has wasted 2 years of his career.

He's not played much but he has played some big games. I'm hoping games like the Barca CL game will have given him much needed experience for him to progress, as well as being around the first team and having Poch/elite coaching staff working with him.

Always wondered whether we have some stupid superiority complex and think that we're better all over the park than them. In reality we're not. Guys like Rice, Andersen and Arnautovic are happy punching at oru weight and I wouldn't mind betting that their full-backs operate at a similar level to ours. We are clearly better, as the league doesn't lie, but I'm thinking we need to approach this game like we would the NLD or Chelsea fixtures.

He's not played much but he has played some big games. I'm hoping games like the Barca CL game will have given him much needed experience for him to progress, as well as being around the first team and having Poch/elite coaching staff working with him.

His days might really be numbered now, but then it looks Tripps could be too; Poch saying that Foyth will be playing at RB after impressing.....

So Goodbye Mr. Trips, farewell and adieu to Aurier ?

Foyth and KPW perhaps as the two RBs?

His days might really be numbered now, but then it looks Tripps could be too; Poch saying that Foyth will be playing at RB after impressing.....

So Goodbye Mr. Trips, farewell and adieu to Aurier ?

Foyth and KPW perhaps as the two RBs?
I cant help feel Foythis getting favours off the back of nationality. At fullback he will be Ben Davis mark two...

How about we give the boy a chance, he played well against Citeh and you don't get a tougher examination.

He's better on the ball than Davies I feel but too early to judge.

Aurier might be hard to shift with his dodgy hammies. Shame as he was beginning to look useful.

Agree on wan Bissaka but I'd rather kwp and Foyth than Aurier and Tripps. Tbh any combination that doesn't have Trippier is an improvement, I'm sick of him lol.

Y
I dont agree with you. It is not about them ever tactically out thinking our managers it's been almost entirely about the attitude of their players who do play like it is a cup final. There has developed a one sided rivalry that probably goes back to lasagnagate. They enjoyed denying is champions league football way too much. They run further and harder against us that ain't tactics we just have to match the enmity. I am concerned about these last three games they are landmines. The league is long and full of terrors.

You’re almost as bad as Kingy!
That was exactly my point. They go into the game to win and throw everything at it. It’s not a Cup Final thing, it’s a Spam v Spurs thing that they seam to take more seriously.

Rare chance to watch them live on TV tonight at decent hour. Just had a lovely steak with the family, few Coronas and ready for a night of sheer Tottenham class.
Cheers to all, and safe travels if you’re off to the game-
12th man an important ingredient to making/keeping this place a fortress.
COYS. COYS. COYS. COYS.

Here's how we line-up against West Ham...
Lloris (C), Foyth, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Davies, Rose, Dier, Eriksen, Dele, Lucas, Son. Subs: Gazzaniga, Trippier, Walker-Peters, Wanyama, Skipp, Llorente, Janssen.