How to beat City...CL 2nd Leg - Manchester United FC (The Sky Blues) vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 15 | Vital Football

How to beat City...CL 2nd Leg - Manchester United FC (The Sky Blues) vs Tottenham Hotspur

No idea what system we were playing second half but what a brilliant effort by all the lads and how great to see Guardiola go from arrogant celebration to desperation in the space of two minutes thanks to VAR.

Brilliant....no good for my blood pressure though, although at least I could die happy!

Stick your millions where the sun doesn’t shine City.

We played shite if I'm honest, I don't know how we did it. Son took his chances, Llorente did what he is paid for. Hugo played his part but maybe could have done better on a couple. Wanyama was way below standard, Tripps ineffective, Eriksen not at his best and almost gave the goal away ruled out by var. Alli couldn't really get into the game. But I don't care, I'm just justifying we were shite.

We played shite if I'm honest, I don't know how we did it. Son took his chances, Llorente did what he is paid for. Hugo played his part but maybe could have done better on a couple. Wanyama was way below standard, Tripps ineffective, Eriksen not at his best and almost gave the goal away ruled out by var. Alli couldn't really get into the game. But I don't care, I'm just justifying we were shite.

I thought Wanyama stood up after Sissoko went off. He just kept at it. It was a crazy game.

I thought Alli did very well until Sissoko was murdered by DBryne and had to go off. I think Wanyama was also carrying an injury that happened at 5he same time of Sissoko’s injury and was limited for the rest of the match. Add Trips criminal defending to that and yes we didn’t play well. Also, all our attacking pace was compromised by Poch’s tactics with Son and Lucas dropping into defensive roles. It wasn’t pretty but it was a tribute to grit and determination.