Bit of Brexit info required. | Page 235 | Vital Football

Bit of Brexit info required.

He's compared the ERG and Brexitiers to the Nazi's and the far right suggesting that the Brexit debate has allowed proponents of hard right views to flourish. He's not too wrong.

JRM has been retweeting AfD propoganda and Steve Bannan and BoJo are in contact with one another

JRM did NOT retweet AfD propaganda. He added a link to an anti-EU speech, which did not have any racist propaganda in it. Is everyone who votes Labour an anti-semite etc ?

Dear me.
There are an infinite number of steps that should be taken. I don't believe you have run out of ideas already.

The tories had been selected and were campaigning long before their manifesto was written and published by central office without consultation.

Go on then. Give us a few.

Do you think farage doesn't know the power of his words? Do you think he doesn't choose them very carefully indeed?

He knows what he's doing and it is abhorrent.
Nonsense. You seem to be going back to the ...you can’t talk about immigration mantra

Meanwhile itto cant bring himself to have a go at Lammy. That’s ok , that’s the left
I disagree with him on a couple of things and have spoken out against him on those topics (elsewhere). I'm not defending him or turning a blind eye because he is on the left. Quite irritated by that accusation. He's a very good orator, a great defender of his community, I admire him in many ways, and he is right on this topic.

He hasn't done the same crime.
What exactly has he done? From what I can see he has likened the people the ERGh hang out with to fascists. That's correct.

You vote once on a poorly defined topic, don't like the outcome and then can't think of any course of action other than violence??

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt but you're trying to remove that doubt!

So you still can't come up with a few of the "infinite number" of things that can be done. I haven't said anything about violence, but it's ironic that the government was preparing for violence after Brexit, but thinks that after democracy ends things will just carry on as normal.

By the way the referendum was clearly defined , It said "Leave". Nothing about negotiations, deals or anything else.

I disagree with him on a couple of things and have spoken out against him on those topics (elsewhere). I'm not defending him or turning a blind eye because he is on the left. Quite irritated by that accusation. He's a very good orator, a great defender of his community, I admire him in many ways, and he is right on this topic.

What exactly has he done? From what I can see he has likened the people the ERGh hang out with to fascists. That's correct.

So which members of the ERG "hang out with fascists" ?

I wouldn't condone violence, but having won a democratic referendum in which we were promised the result would be implemented, then electing 579 MPs who promised in their manifesto's to honour the referendum, it would be nice to know what you do next after it becomes clear that democracy no longer works.
"I wouldn't condone violence but... [I can't think of anything else to do next]"

I'm sure Ghandi had the same philosophical struggle.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-47770959

This is the most sensible speech I've seen. Nothing racist about this at all.
(Speech is part way down the page).

Have you actually read the speech in full or just the few lines in the BBC article?

The speech is not overly racist but Franco and Brussels bashing. It seems that the AfD are now aiming their anger at the French.

Frau Weidel is a somewhat interesting character, who appears to hate all foreigners, apart from her film making Sri Lankan partner and their illegally employed Syrian refugee. Plus they live in Switzerland, presumably for tax reasons.

JRM should stay clear of any party that consistently toes the line with Putin, defends their invasion of Crimea and want closer tie to Russia and a less active role with NATO.

Have you actually read the speech in full or just the few lines in the BBC article?

The speech is not overly racist but Franco and Brussels bashing. It seems that the AfD are now aiming their anger at the French.

Frau Weidel is a somewhat interesting character, who appears to hate all foreigners, apart from her film making Sri Lankan partner and their illegally employed Syrian refugee. Plus they live in Switzerland, presumably for tax reasons.

JRM should stay clear of any party that consistently toes the line with Putin, defends their invasion of Crimea and want closer tie to Russia and a less active role with NATO.

Dearie me. Crimea is practically Russian by population. The Europeans pumped a great deal of money into Ukraine to destabilise it. And having closer ties with Russia would be no bad thing geopolitically

By your definition he has incited violence or hatred in a completely irresponsible fashion.

Absolute crap. I'm saying he shouldn't be inciting violence or even talking in those terms. He's seen what it can do. He knows what he's doing. It's despicable.

Inciting violence? Why don’t you specify precisely how farage has incited violence?

Inciting violence? Why don’t you specify precisely how farage has incited violence?
He consistently uses words of war:
This is a surrender. This is the document of a nation that has been defeated in war. This is a war of the people against politicians. Etc.
He said he would have to pick up a rifle, ffs.