LLWLLLLLLLDLLDLLLDLLLDL | Page 3 | Vital Football

LLWLLLLLLLDLLDLLLDLLLDL

Debating and disagreeing doesn't necessarily have to lead to arguments and insults.
?

This is so true. Certain people that I know (not necessarily having a go at users on here, but just in general life) aren’t that fun to have discussions with. Because, you just feel as though they’re desperately waiting for you to make a mistake so that they can pounce on it and be smug. They become so fixated with ‘winning the argument’ that they forget to consider the other person’s view. People just need to chill out, man.

When I have a discussion with someone, I do so not with the intention of convincing the other person of my view, but simply to say my piece and give them an alternative interpretation that they may or may not wish to agree with. It’s much more enjoyable that way. If someone decides to agree with what I have said, then that’s fine. If they choose to maintain their original belief, that is also fine. There are far too many people in this world who think that their opinion is the only one worth having, and who are so caught up in their own insecurities that they feel the need to win an argument to demonstrate power.

... but that’s just my view ?.

Nah........ You're wrong Will.
?

Apologies if the above post came across as a bit of a rant lol. It just really pisses me off when people feel the need to belittle others in discussions. I firmly believe that people my age are the worst for this, as they feel as though they have something to prove. Folks generally become less concerned with convincing others of their views as they get older and gain more confidence imo.

Apologies if the above post came across as a bit of a rant lol. It just really pisses me off when people feel the need to belittle others in discussions. I firmly believe that people my age are the worst for this, as they feel as though they have something to prove. Folks generally become less concerned with convincing others of their views as they get older and gain more confidence imo.[/QUOTE

Will - Moonay's winding u up, there's nothing wrong with what u posted.....just carry on posting what u do.

Last edited:
He's pretty much said he isn't going to make any changes and said the players aren't good enough - not so much a kick up the arse more sounding like defeatism to me.

A kick up the arse would be saying 'we are better than this, but if they don't start showing it i'll bring in the kids and bring back the out of favour players if they don't buck up'. But you know he wont do anything like that.

A kick up the arse would have been taking the lads to somewhere like Catterick and getting them beasted over the assault course by Para instructors. Toughening up, team building, character building. Too soft and getting outfought, rather than outthought.
Really hope that Millwall game doesnt become a winner stays up cup final, because I think we would lose out.

I'd still make a change of manager now. I know its late, but Cook has gone now. When his comments are coming across like that, its time to go.

A kick up the arse would have been taking the lads to somewhere like Catterick and getting them beasted over the assault course by Para instructors. Toughening up, team building, character building. Too soft and getting outfought, rather than outthought.
Really hope that Millwall game doesnt become a winner stays up cup final, because I think we would lose out.

I'd still make a change of manager now. I know its late, but Cook has gone now. When his comments are coming across like that, its time to go.
I would agree but they needed a beasting much earlier to instill the fight. Instead they got a jolly to Dubai - that plan worked well (and i use the term "plan" very loosely were Cook is involved)

I would agree but they needed a beasting much earlier to instill the fight. Instead they got a jolly to Dubai - that plan worked well (and i use the term "plan" very loosely were Cook is involved)
Nothing as worked well this season. It's been awful. Excuse excuse after excuse, doffing the cap to every club we play. No fight, no urgency, no class. Poor signings over three windows. Poor tactical changes, poor team changes, poor substitutions and just too many crap decisions. A season of opputunity wasted. Our fate in other hands so it's hardly worth worrying about anymore. Stay up and it's nothing but lady luck.
To think we were promoted and brimming with confidence with some amazing displays of attacking football. Not so brilliant at home so what did we do? Tear the squad apart and change the way we play away from home. Result what we have got.
Anyway there's one consolation today, we can't lose so the drink will taste better than usual.

Nothing as worked well this season. It's been awful. Excuse excuse after excuse, doffing the cap to every club we play. No fight, no urgency, no class. Poor signings over three windows. Poor tactical changes, poor team changes, poor substitutions and just too many crap decisions. A season of opputunity wasted. Our fate in other hands so it's hardly worth worrying about anymore. Stay up and it's nothing but lady luck.
To think we were promoted and brimming with confidence with some amazing displays of attacking football. Not so brilliant at home so what did we do? Tear the squad apart and change the way we play away from home. Result what we have got.
Anyway there's one consolation today, we can't lose so the drink will taste better than usual.
Hope so Jeff but a bad taste if Rotherham are "unplayable" and turn Stoke over?

Reading winning - they've been a team reborn since sacking their crap manager. They were nailed on relegation fodder but their board read the writing on the wall and took action when it was needed. Yet our genius manager was playing for a draw at home against them and after game said it wasnt the right game to go for the win and thete would be other opportunities - sums up our awful attitude to must win games this season just kick the can down the road.

Millwall will be safe by the time we play them so just got to pray Rotherham don't also get safe before that game now as it is probably our only realistic chance of staying up.

Rotherham missing the opportunity of a lifetime to put us in real pressure. Tomorrow will become a complete free hit if they lose

Rotherham missing the opportunity of a lifetime to put us in real pressure. Tomorrow will become a complete free hit if they lose
We could almost ensure our safety tomorrow with a win if Rotherham’s score stays the same. Our players should really be up for it. Then again they may just sit back and hope for a point as Cook will have them thinking Norwich are as good as Man City and Barcelona.

We could almost ensure our safety tomorrow with a win if Rotherham’s score stays the same. Our players should really be up for it. Then again they may just sit back and hope for a point as Cook will have them thinking Norwich are as good as Man City and Barcelona.

2-1 now gonna be a nervy finish.

Ffs Stoke.

Rotherham absolutely deserve to stay up. They’ve totally outperformed themselves on paper, they’re a crap set but they've got pride and fighting spirit. Watch the, get a third now. What a total balls up it’s been this year, we’ve totally stank the place out. All we had to do was beat Rotherham, Jesus Christ.