Rotherham v Aston Villa .Wednesday 10th April 19.45 K.O | Page 16 | Vital Football

Rotherham v Aston Villa .Wednesday 10th April 19.45 K.O

Slight aside and probably belongs in another thread, but, all these Road works at night, punishing those who want to move around in the evenings. "They" don't want us to. It's the beginnings of a soft curfew by stealth. Control..

Erm.. no.

It's just shit loads of pot holes. :lol:

I'd have taken a draw at HT we were so poor from the kickoff, not sure what Dean said to them at HT but bloody hell where did that come from.

What a week :wahey::wahey:

I got back at 1 am, my Sat nav even told me to turn off and go A38 and the Toll but I took no notice.
The best part about it was I went up the Toll and A38 to get to Rotherham because the M6 was held up and it was a brilliant run.

Anyway who gives a monkeys we WON :wahey::wahey::wahey:

Really don't want to work this morning, still on a high from last night.....think the game emphasised the difference between Dean Smith's regime and Brucey's. Smith effectively went 432 second half, shit or bust....Brucey would have gone 450.....keep it tight and try to nick an equaliser from a set piece etc then if we equalised change it to 630...and protect the point......think I prefer the current philosophy...!! Smith in! Happy Thursday! :party:

I got back at 1 am, my Sat nav even told me to turn off and go A38 and the Toll but I took no notice.
The best part about it was I went up the Toll and A38 to get to Rotherham because the M6 was held up and it was a brilliant run.

Anyway who gives a monkeys we WON :wahey::wahey::wahey:

About 7 miles of lane closures and I counted about 4 workmen !!!!!!

Looks like Steer played well again, that close range save in the 2nd half was superb. He's certainly proving me wrong, I always thought he was shite beforen his run in the team the last few weeks.
Jedi looked solid at CB too, what a genius move to think of playing him there.

Their player should have been booked for first penalty, and so should Vaulks for his challenges on Mings which in turn pissed him off.

Have we ever come from being a goal behind and down to 10 men to winning the game before ?

I certainly can't remember it happening.