January 2019 transfers | Page 19 | Vital Football

January 2019 transfers

eff of spuds and concentrate on finishing your stadium before next Millennium :grinning:

I cant believe how slow they have been in putting the panels on the outside of that stadium and the laying of the paving on the High St (and round the corner) wasn't particularly at warp speed either!

Tony Andreu what was that all about? It seemed that AN wanted him as part of his deal coming here from Hamilton but then seemed to just let him rot? He came here as their top scorer and had scored double figures in his past two seasons. He reminded me of Brellier another Frenchman from the scottish league and one who looked the part but just failed

Apparently we along with Leeds and wba are scouting motherwell left winger Jake Hastie

The lad is 20 years old, 5' 11" tall and is out of contract this summer.

Motherwell have already sold a 16 year old to Leeds for £150k rising to £400k.
They are trying to raise money to keep Hastie but there are question marks as to whether they can offer him a big enough contract. The lad has stated he would like to sign a new contract.

IF we are interested then may be we could try to sign him with the offer a loan back deal. Motherwell get money, the player gets game time and a new contract

I think I'm thinking of right chap but he doesn't look much like a central defender. He is very skinny and not much of him. Interesting that spurs have called him back from the trial unless we decided against having him?

I think I'm thinking of right chap but he doesn't look much like a central defender. He is very skinny and not much of him. Interesting that spurs have called him back from the trial unless we decided against having him?

He is 18 and a bit years old and 6' tall......may be he will gain another inch in height?

Would it be that he’s had a trial with us and then gone back to Spurs with a decision to make? If his contract expires then, we can’t get him till then in any case.

Southampton look in trouble at moment.
Could it mean Redmond joining one Murphy, possibly the other one and
Pritchard in championship as we go up. :grinning: