January 2019 transfers | Page 18 | Vital Football

January 2019 transfers

Kole Lambert was a wonderkid in Football Manager 2018 I think and he dropped down the leagues after being released by Notts County. 18 years old so not a player for the u18s long term.

On another article, we are being linked with Aberdeen defender Scott McKenna. A central defender but he can also play at Left back and Left wing

Didn't somebody have a bid (in the recent transfer window) for McKenna rejected?

Naismith has been offered a perm contract by Hearts - He was going to leave anyhow but good to hear.

Very expensive player who gave nothing in return after he scored against Liverpool . Hopefully never to be seen in our yellow shirt ever again

I see the rumours of Spurs looking to make an offer for Aarons before the summer have started again. Surely if we go up he would stay at least for a season. 15 Million is the fee that is being mentioned but you'd expect that would have gone up. I hope nothing happens but you could see the appeal for him and you could see them loaning him back for next season.

Januarys over so we dont have to worry about Spurs and if we go up still wonthave to worry about Spurs cus we'll keep him - go jump Spurs and find your own young talent