How old is Apollyon? | Page 175 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Cracking effort getting this to 175 chaps! Chaps on backs all round. We WILL be discussing how we get this bitch to 200 before the end of the month at today's Triple M.

Speaking of which, we are due to start in 5 mins and nobody else is here. Has Apollyon changed the venue without telling me again the little tinker? It wasn't funny last time and it's certainly not FUNNY this time.

Sod you all

It's 8 PM as well I said that you that chap. Now, I care for this nonsensical palaver style of writing any longer and bid you good chap!

It's 8 PM as well I said that you that chap. Now, I care for this nonsensical palaver style of writing any longer and bid you good chap!

Has Woanz hacked into your account chap? That is the sort of unliterate ramblings I would expect from that freaky c***.

Working 8-4 today chaps so hoping to get to the chippy early and beat the queues. How many fisHcakes do we need for the Triple M chaps? Will 500 do?!

I for one will require just 30 this week chap. I have to watch the waistline. All that Christmas fisHcake pud needs shifting, and it won't do itself AS WELL you know you freaky marga ****

Whats everyone having for dinner tonight? Roast Veg and spicey cous cous in my house. Ill have a nice little chicken breast with it chaps

Yet more fine work this afternoon chaps. Is there anything better than getting home from work, getting a cup of tea and sitting down to read through the day's posts?

It is obvious why this is the number 1 thread on the Vital network. 175 pages of love, laughter, unbridled joy and of course plenty of fisHcake patter (although as I always say, I would much prefer a fisHcake platter!)

Sometimes I like to go back to a random page from years gone by and read through all the posts again. It really shows how we've all evolved and changed as people. Sure there have been fall outs and bumps in the road along the way, but it's great to see why what fine people we have all turned into.

I'm rambling chaps and it's bringing a tear to my eye just typing this. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm proud to call you all my best friends in whole world.

Keep up the good work fellas and let's get to 200 before easter!

I echo the sentiments of my AC account, and if I can remember the password to my FEC account, i'll double it up.

Well done chap. Best post on the page from my bestest friend ever

ax
Yet more fine work this afternoon chaps. Is there anything better than getting home from work, getting a cup of tea and sitting down to read through the day's posts?

It is obvious why this is the number 1 thread on the Vital network. 175 pages of love, laughter, unbridled joy and of course plenty of fisHcake patter (although as I always say, I would much prefer a fisHcake platter!)

Sometimes I like to go back to a random page from years gone by and read through all the posts again. It really shows how we've all evolved and changed as people. Sure there have been fall outs and bumps in the road along the way, but it's great to see why what fine people we have all turned into.

I'm rambling chaps and it's bringing a tear to my eye just typing this. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm proud to call you all my best friends in whole world.

Keep up the good work fellas and let's get to 200 before easter!
What a wonderful post chap! It shows what journeys we have all been on chaps in the past few years. Before I started on this thread I was quite a sensible chap now I talk utter drivel! Cracking stuff chaps