How old is Apollyon? | Page 174 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Cracking household advice chaps.You don't get this on your brexit type thread...although might feature in the boring one! Nevertheless good tip chaps and the washing line is now full and may even now mow the lawn as I have seen how long the grass is!

+1 do we need to stockpile pegs as well as fishcakes?

Cracking household advice chaps.You don't get this on your brexit type thread...although might feature in the boring one! Nevertheless good tip chaps and the washing line is now full and may even now mow the lawn as I have seen how long the grass is!

By the way chap, don't wanna toodle your pips the wrong way but I believe the young uns no longer use household in common parlance. My limited understanding is that life hack is more appropriate.

Btw don't know if anyone else has noticed but I believe our fish cake fealty is having an effect, just not on the football as thought.

Pretty sure now it's actually the weather- definitely getting better. So fish cakes all good but we still do need to find that winning formula for the footie.

Btw don't know if anyone else has noticed but I believe our fish cake fealty is having an effect, just not on the football as thought.

Pretty sure now it's actually the weather- definitely getting better. So fish cakes all good but we still do need to find that winning formula for the footie.
What are these refs eating chap?

Quick drilling and home again chaps

Pegging, drilling, fishcakes, this thread has it all fellas

Well done