Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 267 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

How can Fulham fans sit there with gleaming smiles on their faces when the penalty is given? Literally only gone to watch United

In recognition of DJ's interest in our central defence, looking forward to our south coast feeder club winning at the bin dippers today. Come on you Cherries, :fish::thumbup:

Watching the egg chasers of Scotland and Ireland at the moment. That music played over the tannoy after every event during play is really doing my head in. I know rugby can be a bit boring but FFS give it a rest............:clown::wagging:

Small Heath have been lucky with injuries and have a good chance of the play offs if that continues as their starting 11 is better than ours. Hopefully they get a decent points deduction and a few injuries. I still find it baffling that we are helping them when they have a chance of promotion, especially given the dross in our midfield.

How can that squad be above us? Madness.

3 up now, i went to QPR and we didn`t have a fucking shot!

Blues just have a plan and stick too it. Sit deep, no messing about, no one ever out of position, fanatical hard work, get it to the 2 up top at every opportunity. Helps that both strikers have been in the best form of their careers this season.

Hate to say it - fair play to them.

Let`s hope they do have some out by the time we play them, i fear the worst at the moment.

In recognition of DJ's interest in our central defence, looking forward to our south coast feeder club winning at the bin dippers today. Come on you Cherries, :fish::thumbup:

Maybe not :ooops:

I don't think we should be looking at big Tyrone as anything more than a stop gap. If he stays fit and healthy, he will be back in Bournemouth's starting 11 next season. Just got to hope that he continues to help Tommy E to perform consistently. That would be one less signing to worry about for next season.