Notts train | Page 2 | Vital Football

Notts train

Not complaining about travelling for free just they promised extra carriages and they didn’t provide them.
No chance of getting a ticket they pretty much hearded us on to the platform off the road where the big new car park is and then onto the train.
100s of people about they couldn't cope.

Not complaining about travelling for free just they promised extra carriages and they didn’t provide them.
No chance of getting a ticket they pretty much hearded us on to the platform off the road where the big new car park is and then onto the train.
100s of people about they couldn't cope.
And were you herded to the ground too when you arrived at about 1:30?

Coming back last night was a mare. 8.30 pm train was too busy so we couldn't get on. Then the 9.30 was the same. Guard wouldn't let more on but we got on eventually. Bit of a squeeze! We went on the 7.04 am so we did pay at least.

I gave 2 lads a lift back because they couldn't face the return trip. Not sure what out train they caught, but apparently wouldn't let people on at Newark

Travelled out to Nottingham on the 3 carriage 10.36. Got a seat myself but was rammed and people ( mainly imps fans) were unable to board at Hykeham, Swinderby and Newark Castle. Hopefully they found space on the next one.
To be fair to EM trains they did ask people to get off and use the special at 11.01 but not many did.
Returned on the 19.29 (4 carriages) also very busy with many standing
Bit surprised more carriages weren’t provided on the service trains but I guess they’re short on spare rolling stock

Dolenz could actual sing and in the fullness of time became an adequate drummer -

Dolenz was one of the greatest singers of the 60s and his drumming was pretty good much like Dennis Wilson of The Beach Boys who was given that role just to give him something to do, at first
Fun facts : In the 1980s Micky Dolenz directed the kids TV show 'Metal Mickey' for Central tv. At this time he lived in Winthorpe near Newark and his supermarket of choice was Asda in Hykeham. I realise this sounds like b****x but it's true !

Travelled out to Nottingham on the 3 carriage 10.36. Got a seat myself but was rammed and people ( mainly imps fans) were unable to board at Hykeham, Swinderby and Newark Castle. Hopefully they found space on the next one.
To be fair to EM trains they did ask people to get off and use the special at 11.01 but not many did.
Returned on the 19.29 (4 carriages) also very busy with many standing
Bit surprised more carriages weren’t provided on the service trains but I guess they’re short on spare rolling stock

Why would they put more coaches on when you have complete morons on the train? The last train was stopped twice by some brainless idiot/s pulling an emergency stop handle.......

Why would they put more coaches on when you have complete morons on the train? The last train was stopped twice by some brainless idiot/s pulling an emergency stop handle.......
Pleased wasn’t on that one then...undoubtedly excess alcohol involved. Didn’t realise they still had emergency handles on them