January 2019 transfers | Page 17 | Vital Football

January 2019 transfers

So Heise was going to be a summer signing (like Buendia) but he has come earlier - because of issues with his previous coach.

As he would have been out of contract in the summer he would have been a "free" signing. Sky reported earlier today that he has signed to 2022.

All the best to the lad ....but like Bears said it’s the homegrown rule that is a worry . I hope Webber and Farke know what they are doing !! :eek!:

Trust in Webber and Farke....they know what they are doing. Plenty of 20 year olds out on loan getting physically and mentally stronger and up for the challenge of trying to get into the first team squad next season.

As for this season we have Idah, Spyrou, (Max) Payne, Abasinia etc who can appear on the bench.

BTW. does anybody know whats happened to Oddy?

Kole Lambert was a wonderkid in Football Manager 2018 I think and he dropped down the leagues after being released by Notts County. 18 years old so not a player for the u18s long term.

On another article, we are being linked with Aberdeen defender Scott McKenna. A central defender but he can also play at Left back and Left wing

Answering my own question :rotfl: :rotfl:
Looks like we let Oddy go and he has been picked up by Crystal Palace and has played for their U18s. during 2017/8 ....I don't know about this season.
Shame as he was with us from the age of 14 and I always heard good things about him. It looks like he was transferred to Palace.

No...And No.
Twas sensible thinking so I thought.
However happy with our present squad and even more so now with a good left sided defender signed.