How old is Apollyon? | Page 140 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Yesterday, I pledged a fishcake down my gullet today for every goal last night. Gonna have to pretend to be ordering for a family down the chip shop in a bit - or I could split the order between Union Jack, Chatsworth Fish Bar, Spire Frier and The Chippy

Have to say surely it is no coincidence that our good form coincides with the upsurge of fisH cakes being eaten by some dedicated fans.Cracking effort chaps!

Spot on there chap! It's quite a dash to the chippy and the run back is uphill.However I don't want them to be cold chaps. This has got me in the mood and might frequent the chippy tonight when out later on the beer! Bonjour...............Cracking work fellas.

giphy.gif
This is me when I see JP Carrey post

Fish cakes have been scientifically proven for mid week games. However, further research required for Saturday's. Not currently in the uk- struggling to find out what the hell fish cake is in Slovene

Can't help on that one. I have an idea they do like dumplings and spud pancakes, though, so you could be in luck with a fishy variant. Trout or carp probs.