Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon | Page 49 | Vital Football

Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody on here has demonised all Muslims.
But there are issues within the religion of Islam that are rather disturbing.
If you can't see that Wayne , it's no surprise that you are a minority with your views.
It's not just here on this message board , it's all around the world. The common denominator is Islam , and it's relationship with us 'infidels'.

3 x 6 has demonised all muslims and you effectively have by suggesting the practising of islam on these shores should be banned. I'm not in any way in a minority and you need to look again at the poll you refer to.

By your definition and that of 3 x 6, all the following should be demonised

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Muslims

After 3 months and 48 pages of posts, you still can't really get your head around it - Muslim gangs of 10-30 adult men are raping white girls because of their religion - this DOESN'T mean that every Muslim is a rapist, and I have never said this. I'm happy to post my own thoughts on a thread, you don't need to keep saying what you believe I think.

You would have to speak to the rapists themselves to see what their motivation was. They themselves seem to say it is because they view white girls as "worthless"

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/news...w-white-girls-as-worthless-and-trash-10982586

During this thread there have been 2 or 3 new cases. 6 Muslim men were convicted in Rotherham, where one of the victims had said that she had slept with 100 Asian men before she was 16. And there is the new (3rd?) Huddersfield one where 30 (!) Muslims are accused of having sex with 5 underage girls ( the "so what" case). We are still waiting for a mixed race / white "taxi driver" grooming gang which would give a little bit of substance to your alternative theory. Until we get one, the facts clearly show this is religion based.

After 3 months and 48 pages of posts, you still can't really get your head around it - Muslim gangs of 10-30 adult men are raping white girls because of their religion - this DOESN'T mean that every Muslim is a rapist, and I have never said this. I'm happy to post my own thoughts on a thread, you don't need to keep saying what you believe I think.
Only racists would think they're doing it because of their religion - everyone else says it's opportunity, eg in many small towns, Asians control the night-time economy – working in takeaways or driving minicabs. Just as church schools or football clubs provided opportunities for certain types of men to commit sexual offences, so do such night economies. You can't backtrack on what you wrote before; your perverse view is that the islamic teachings are the cause and by implication all muslim men are potentially dangerous. You can't take back what you wrote. It wasn't me but others who accused you of demonising muslims by your fuckwit views expounded by fuckwit Gel Boy fawned over by the other racist fuckwit, VG.

Only racists would think they're doing it because of their religion - everyone else says it's opportunity, eg in many small towns, Asians control the night-time economy – working in takeaways or driving minicabs.

That's not true - on the link I attached;

President of Newcastle's Asian Society, Davender Kumar Ghai, also told Sky News "it was about race".

Mr Ghai added: "Islam is a good religion, but firstly, all these holy books - these clerics misinterpret them. And secondly there's no integration - they make a ghetto in the West End."

You need to find a town where the "night-time economy" isn't controlled by Asians, but there has been a similar "taxi-driver" grooming gang. Until you do, your explanation doesn't hold up.

Do the Catholic church do it because of Christian teachings? They've admitted to thousands of victims across the world. Does Christianity promote this behaviour?

Using your "logic" the answer is certainly yes. So, you should be demonising that faith too. They do it because they are Christians.

I'd say no.

Why are you unable to see the fault in your logic unless you are as racist as Wayne suggests?

Do the Catholic church do it because of Christian teachings? They've admitted to thousands of victims across the world. Does Christianity promote this behaviour?

Using your "logic" the answer is certainly yes. So, you should be demonising that faith too. They do it because they are Christians.

I'd say no.

I would say yes, how can the answer be no? Are you saying this is a random group of paedophiles that "just happen" to be Catholics? There is no logic to that, none at all.

Catholics can do what they want as long as they repent their sins before they die, can't they?

Until and unless 3 x 6 recognises that the driving force behind CSE is opportunity, then we can only assume he is racist and engages in religious hatred. In VG's case, he has effectively admitted it.

Until and unless 3 x 6 recognises that the driving force behind CSE is opportunity, then we can only assume he is racist and engages in religious hatred..

No, you need to provide evidence that all this CSA from almost exclusively Muslim gangs isn't religion based (as per Kumar Ghai). Until you do so, there is no point discussing the me point over and over.

Remember, just because YOU keep saying something is true, doesn't mean that it is!

"Catholics can do what they want as long as they repent their sins before they die, can't they?"

If that statement is any indication of your understanding of religious faith and teaching then you have problems retaining any credibility. I have no interest in a religous debate but just consider your statement logically and think what it says about non believers. They can do whatever they like all the time without fear of retribution and so must be the biggest threat to humankind.

No, you need to provide evidence that all this CSA from almost exclusively Muslim gangs isn't religion based (as per Kumar Ghai). Until you do so, there is no point discussing the me point over and over.

Remember, just because YOU keep saying something is true, doesn't mean that it is!
Your understanding of the teaching of islam is flawed but, like VG, as a racist you've dug your heels in. Racist because you home in on one relatively small segment of CSE. Take a look at this..........

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...e-asians-we-dont-know-if-that-figure-is-right

Because I am correct on this, and you are wrong.
I'm not wrong at all. You're the one who has demonised all muslim men by your incorrect interpretation of islamic teachings produced by the likes of Gel Boy, eg your lack of understanding of kafirs. You're the one who has singled out muslim gangs disproportionately compared with overall CSEs because of their MO; because it is different to the MO of other CSE perpetrators. In their own way, they're all different. You single out the muslim grooming gangs, who represent a very small % of the total UK muslim population and, therefore, a very small proportion of overall CSE perpetrators. You single out muslim grooming gangs because in your view their crimes are somehow different or unique to those of others - try telling that to the victims. What you refuse to explain or can't explain is why you single out muslim perpetrators to the exclusion of all others. Why not give it a try instead of challenging everything that is levelled at you?

If I do that, will you stop keep posting? I do feel that I would be wasting my time, but I will respond if it will progress the discussion or end the thread.
Just admit you're a racist and one who has singled out muslims for religious hatred. VG has done it; so why can't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.