Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon | Page 50 | Vital Football

Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answered at 11.10am.

Are you OK? Serious question, are you alright?
Although you have some sort of metal block when it comes to logic, as identified by others, I hope you feel very ashamed of yourself when the Gills have a kick racism out match.

That's not true - on the link I attached;

President of Newcastle's Asian Society, Davender Kumar Ghai, also told Sky News "it was about race".

Mr Ghai added: "Islam is a good religion, but firstly, all these holy books - these clerics misinterpret them. And secondly there's no integration - they make a ghetto in the West End."

You need to find a town where the "night-time economy" isn't controlled by Asians, but there has been a similar "taxi-driver" grooming gang. Until you do, your explanation doesn't hold up.

Nothing to do with the rights and wrongs of the argument but Kumar Ghai is hindu, a religion which has an anti muslim history and is still persecuting muslims in india. Just as relevant to listening to ‘muslims killed our prophet’ sikhs.

There are muslims that could have been quoted instead.

Mr Ghai added: "Islam is a good religion, but firstly, all these holy books - these clerics misinterpret them. And secondly there's no integration - they make a ghetto in the West End."
That's rich coming from a Hindu, which enforces the caste system [total segregation] to ensure the aryan race remains pure.

[

Statements of facts are not racist - that's what I keep saying!
But your facts are [1] bollocks and [2] skewed in order to demonise a particular demographic, ie racist.

You have a very unhealthy obsession with CSEs perpetrated by those of Pakistani-heritage to the exclusion of all others that make up the vast majority of such crimes, ie you're racist

But your facts are [1] bollocks and [2] skewed in order to demonise a particular demographic, ie racist.

But If I genuinely believe the facts to be true (and I provide evidence to back the "facts" up) does that mean I am still a racist? I don't mean my posts to be malicious - I'm sure you didn't either with your anti-Hindu post.

But If I genuinely believe the facts to be true (and I provide evidence to back the "facts" up) does that mean I am still a racist? I don't mean my posts to be malicious - I'm sure you didn't either with your anti-Hindu post.
Your interpretation of the Koran is incorrect and gleaned from far-right pronouncements; your facts that concentrate on the crimes committed by those of Pakistani-heritage to the exclusion of all others is pure racism. My post is not anti-Hindu at all; it is simply a statement of what Hinduism is. No practising Hindu will marry below his/her caste.

your post was;

"That's rich coming from a Hindu, which enforces the caste system [total segregation] to ensure the aryan race remains pure."

That does sound a bit anti-Hindu to me.
How, why? This was a case of pot, kettle and black; are you actually this thick or is it a joke?

You see, I'm not racist and that allows me to criticise all and sundry without fear or favour irrespective of race, creed or colour; unlike you and VG, who are singling out groups of men of Pakistani heritage to promote racism.

You are, your anti-Hindu post has proved that. I said it before, I think everyone is a bit racist, it's almost impossible not to be. But some people are more racist than others.
I'm not even a tiny bit racist but what you can't understand is the very basis of the Hindu caste system, which is totally racist - you'll need to go away and study that. My comment initially was about a Hindu criticising a Muslim for perpetuating the concept of segregation when that's exactly what the caste system does. Yes, you are very thick, go away.

Nothing to do with the rights and wrongs of the argument but Kumar Ghai is hindu, a religion which has an anti muslim history and is still persecuting muslims in india. Just as relevant to listening to ‘muslims killed our prophet’ sikhs.

There are muslims that could have been quoted instead.

Sounds like you could be Sikhaphobic too.

Your prejudice is obvious ,and is betraying you Wayne.

My comment initially was about a Hindu criticising a Muslim for perpetuating the concept of segregation when that's exactly what the caste system does. Yes, you are very thick, go away.

You are disqualifying someone from commenting on the abhorrant abuse of young girls as well the lack of integration into society, simply based on their religion. That is racist.

I will go away if you just admit that you are a racist

You are disqualifying someone from commenting on the abhorrant abuse of young girls as well the lack of integration into society, simply based on their religion. That is racist.

I will go away if you just admit that you are a racist
I'm doing nothing of the sort; I'm merely pointing out that someone is calling the kettle black. How they conduct their religious affairs is their business; that said, the actions of the northern taxi drivers has NOTHING to do with religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.