Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon | Page 52 | Vital Football

Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommy Robinson admits he shared 'fake news' about Muslims attacking boy at school where Syrian refugee was filmed being bullied. Poetic justice seeing as he was duped by a 'leftie'. Hoisted by his own petard, which makes you wonder what Shakespeare would have made of the odious little man - Gel Boy not VG

I started this thread because Gel Boy is in your thrall and he's a nasty little far-right, not populist, thug and you have all the traits of someone who is sympathetic to or a member of National Action - you fit the profile.

I know I have mentioned the historical abuse of Sikh girls a number of times, but there is an article and a report today which may or may not be of interest / concern. It will help dispell the "taxi driver" myth at least (if anyone actually believes that), and shows what a community can to to fight against this.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/sikh-girls-abused-grooming-gangs-15492360
We know all about these horrible crimes but what people don't understand is your very strange obsession with one relatively small aspect of crimes of sexual exploitation. And may I point out that it does nothing to dispel any myths but once again underlines cult of opportunity.

We know all about these horrible crimes but what people don't understand is your very strange obsession with one relatively small aspect of crimes of sexual exploitation. And may I point out that it does nothing to dispel any myths but once again underlines cult of opportunity.

If it was white men raping thousands of Muslim girls it would be racist.
You say it's simply a case of opportunism.
I say it is inspired by Islam.

Robinson, who founded the English Defence League street protest group and has been jailed several times, was “somebody who attracts around him a group of thugs,” Farage said.

Thugs = populists

Anyone on here going to the big march on Sunday ? I have no truck with UKIP but it does seem that the Party is on a rapid slide south and into oblivion; or transition to a new BNP, perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.