Crystal Palace FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur | Page 2 | Vital Football

Crystal Palace FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur

Palace frightened le arse and chelski...they are a fast quick attacking team and are really rather unlucky...we will have to be at top form to quell them and grab a winner like last season a late 1-0 from Ericson will do me!

As you say, I watched the whole of both of them games and Palace were unlucky not to walk away with a point.

But, I expect us to win, and win well.

All said and done, I expect us to win too! We are improving. Keep up the momentum lads! COME ON YOU SPURS.

I wish Amos hadnt been injured. I think Id go..
Loris
Davis Sanchez Alderweirld Trippier
Winks Sissoko
Ericksen Dele Lamela
Kane
Very tempted to put Skipp in beside Winks but Sissokos abillity to break the line maybe useful.

Last edited:
I see Dier is back in the England squad. That hopefully means he'll be available for selection for the Palace game.

I wish Amos hadnt been injured. I think Id go..
Loris
Davis Sanchez Alderweirld Trippier
Winks Sissoko
Ericksen Dele Lamela
Kane
Very tempted to put Skipp in beside Winks but Sissokos abillity to break the line maybe useful.

That looks pretty good to me. Son was rested though so maybe planned to start against Palace.

Dunno what's happened to my previous posting, (number 24) but I can't see it on here unless I go through my content drop box, then it comes up for a couple of seconds and disappears.
Anyway here goes again.

I had a good feeling against PSV and I have a good feeling against Palace. 2 - 3 we win.

Dunno what's happened to my previous posting, (number 24) but I can't see it on here unless I go through my content drop box, then it comes up for a couple of seconds and disappears.
Anyway here goes again.

I had a good feeling against PSV and I have a good feeling against Palace. 2 - 3 we win.

There was a site issue, so chances are that they had to recover and that had missed the timed back-up...

Crystal Palace
  • 13Hennessey
  • 29Wan-Bissaka
  • 5Tomkins
  • 12Sakho
  • 3van Aanholt
  • 8Kouyaté
  • 4Milivojevic
  • 18McArthur
  • 10Townsend
  • 14J Ayew
  • 7Meyer
Substitutes
  • 2Ward
  • 9Sørloth
  • 15Schlupp
  • 31Guaita
  • 34Kelly
  • 42Puncheon
  • 44Riedewald
Tottenham
  • 1Lloris
  • 2Trippier
  • 21Foyth
  • 4Alderweireld
  • 33Davies
  • 17Sissoko
  • 12Wanyama
  • 11Lamela
  • 20Alli
  • 27Lucas Moura
  • 10Kane
Substitutes
  • 7Son Heung-Min
  • 8Winks
  • 15Dier
  • 18Llorente
  • 22Gazzaniga
  • 23Eriksen
  • 24Aurier

Wow Wanyama / Sissoko...Rather see Winks in there, but Sissoko has been playing well.