The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 273 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening, Vital peeps! I have had a full evening: dance class for the younger daughter, then making salt dough for her terrain/continents project at school, now trying to get motivated to write a test that needs to be photocopied tomorrow morning. Good times!!

The roofers are now working away on the extension, still waiting for gas and electricity boards to do their jobs

Good morning, Vital peeps! I slept for 2.5 hours last night. Today is going to be a looooooong day.

Hope you are all off to a wonderful start to your days!

I am glad your workmen have turned up trekker! Ours haven't.

Painter and decorator supposed to start today and hasn't turned up. He isn't answering calls or text.

Gardener hasn't turned up either ffs. He is more explainable as he is probably playing catch up on jobs. Still he could let you know.

So many dont bother. I need to find another decorator sharpish it seems. I am not happy. Everything is packed away waiting for him

That's not good. Sleepless night or working and not enough time for sleep!?

Working, then right as I was going to bed, Gennie came in and she was sick so I had to do all the mom stuff. It's a crazy time of year--one conference deadline approaching on Thursday, then a test to write for Thursday, then a presentation at a different conference next week, plus I'm going to be on the radio talking about the election on Tuesday (God help us all), plus the usual grading malarkey. I am just really tired!! But today was fairly productive, so tomorrow should be even better :)

Gennie came in and she was sick

Send her my love and give her a Fear hug. Poor Gennie (poor Villabrownie!)

I am just really tired!! But today was fairly productive, so tomorrow should be even better :)

At least you are looking at the positives, it was productive and tomorrow should be better! Hope it is and hope you get some sleep! :love:

Man flu warning:

Sudafed congestion & head ache relief max strength and Sainsburys max strength cold and flu have exactly the same number of capsules and exactly the same ingredients and weight of ingredient.

Sudafed costs £4, Sainsburys cost £2.

Muggins here bought both.

Man flu warning:

Sudafed congestion & head ache relief max strength and Sainsburys max strength cold and flu have exactly the same number of capsules and exactly the same ingredients and weight of ingredient.

Sudafed costs £4, Sainsburys cost £2.

Muggins here bought both.

I can recommend First Defence. JF told me about it and it really does work.

Status
Not open for further replies.