Forest Vs Dirty Leeds sponsored by Quality Street | Page 4 | Vital Football

Forest Vs Dirty Leeds sponsored by Quality Street

That was HT, forgot to press post!

Disappointing 2nd half but it's not often RN commentators say "With 20 minutes to go the ref decided to help Leeds" to the tune of giving free kicks to the wrong side and allowing a handball equaliser.

Given our failure to push them back, I'll take a point, but annoying to be cheated by dirty Leeds and compliant officials.

Ak should of acted earlier to carvhallo being so ineffective, Ozzy should of come on for him after half time, grabban as well may as well of given soudani a go grabban was not on it all game.

Footy is rooted in cheating, they should give straight 5 game bans for any blatant dives or handball like that but sky make there money, players make their money and no one cares enough, its an embarrassment, and yes before anyone says it, the same applies to forest players.

Ah well a point away at Leeds is not a bad result, just boils my piss how we didn't win with Roofe cheating. It looks like hitting the post he's clearly meant to use his arm or he's misses, cock.

We never looked like we we were deserving of three points but the decision was atrocious.
We did enough to nullify them and shut them out of the game. A point is a good result away to a team in second place (objectively)but that was two points stolen and very disappointing.

Ak should of acted earlier to carvhallo being so ineffective, Ozzy should of come on for him after half time, grabban as well may as well of given soudani a go grabban was not on it all game.

Don't forget Dawson had to replace Fox. Only leaves you one more earlier sub. Carvalho is a worry though. Presumably Dias and Goncalves can go back (certainly wouldn't pay the fee for Dias), but Carvalho looks like a waste of a lot of our money, unless he builds his all round game up.

What an appalling referee, particularly in the last 20 mins when he seemed to buckle under the pressure applied by the Leeds fans. There were so many soft free kicks to Leeds. Then the howler for the goal.

Irony of ironies; he was the same ref as ruled out Britt's 'handball' goal in the 2-1 defeat at Birmingham a couple of years ago (when the 4th official saw it and ruled out the goal after the ref had missed it)!!!

Carvhallo has something he's got a few assists just needs to toughen up a bit, the game passed him by tonight wasn't his sort of game so shouldn't of been kept out there.

These are the sort of games that will toughen up Carvhallo - he is learning all the time so trust me he is getting better and better every week!!!!

Some or many might say that it was a good performance ... the truth is that we made Leeds look like Man City...dominating possession from start till finish...our goal was a fluke...we didnt had another shot on goal all game...if our aim is safety nd to survive in the Championship...then i would agree that it was a good disciplined nd hard working performance...but if our aim is promotion ...so to be considered one of the top six teams in this division, i m sorry but we must do more then keeping the ball for no more than three touches....with Carvahlio nd Diaz we r going nowhere...the odd nice pass doesnt justify 85 minutes of crap...AK is playing them because we paud good money for one nd some sort of deal for tge other....is Carvahlio any better then Dowell?..dont think so...AK must think of what is best for the club nd if Carv needs replacing then he should keep him on the bench fir a couple of games at least...

Carvhallo has something he's got a few assists just needs to toughen up a bit, the game passed him by tonight wasn't his sort of game so shouldn't of been kept out there.
In the first half he touched the ball only ONCE...his odd pass masks his over all contribution to the team...last season when Dowell was playing like that he was dropped nd never won his starting place again...but because we paid 12 mil for the Carv...we have to play him nd hope he improves...in the meantime we r leaving players like Yates nd Bridcutt in the stands...

In games against scum like Leeds you need men that will stand up and fight. 13mill pound man carvalho looked scared shitless and I'm sorry but dias is crap

Carvalho has ability but needs to be more up for the battle. Disappears up his own arsehole the second it gets physical.

Dias has the ability to run at defenders and cause havoc but for all that he has created pretty much nothing of note do I can only assume AK sees him as someone to relieve the pressure on our defence. Seen very little to convince me he is worth a punt.