Current Season vs Past Seasons | Page 2 | Vital Football

Current Season vs Past Seasons

Not that I care a jot about what the snerts & their AGENDA have to say as many are still in the pay of previous regimes & that shitehawk Percy but aren’t we pretty much exactly where we are now as we were under Psycho? Granted the squad is better & the owner certainly is but as nice a stat attack as this is it proves absolutely nothing, other than there are SOME on this vile vile forum who would do anything to attack THE club. I for one will not give them the time of day as they’re placed firmly on ignore. I suggest you go outside rather than regurgitating pointless statistics 24/7. The room temperature is pool & the grown men look inviting. Chin chin.

it's not where you come from it's where you're at

- Ian Brown

This seems apt as well as another of his fine utterances;

The past is yours the futures mine, you’re all out of time.

I for ONE will be keeping these in mind rather than joining in the usual self flagellation about tearing down the club.

Give it time toms. This one's a slow burner but with your help we can make it the Fred to go to in 100% Forest this Autumn

Im ready to take this to the next level. Lets turbo charge this mutha

Billy Davis had the best record of any manager of NFFC in the last 15 years in his second stint if one looks at the Christmas position

Stuart Pearce flattered to deceive but what do you expect from a bang average manager

Aitor Karanka is our best manager since Brian Clough. Better than that pretender Hart and better than Frank Clarke who only did so well because Clough told him to buy Collymore (who was a special player)

Plenty of material there to take this to 10 and beyond. Don't say I don't try. Im trying to help you reach Vital immortality as the man who started the longest thread

Psychos start was great but who didnt leave the ground (JP) thinking "how the fuck did we win that"?

One of the worst managers ever to grace the City Ground...twice

But he was a super left back....but ofcourse that's a totally different job

Psychos start was great but who didnt leave the ground (JP) thinking "how the fuck did we win that"?

One of the worst managers ever to grace the City Ground...twice

But he was a super left back....but ofcourse that's a totally different job

I think it is fairly simple. if on average we gather 2 points per game we will make the playoffs and potentially promotion. This season so far no one is running away with the league so it might be 2 points per game gets into the autos.
Currently we are three points behind that and our run to December will see where we are.

If he would have kept the job first time round we might have stayed up.

Absolute tripe. We don’t tolerate off the cuff vague opinion here particularly on a thread which is supposed to become the longest ever. Can you provide a reasoned argument as to why Stuart “one dimensional knock it to Antonio cross it to Britt score a goal til I was sussed out but I had no plan b” Pearce could have kept us up?

Absolute tripe. We don’t tolerate off the cuff vague opinion here particularly on a thread which is supposed to become the longest ever. Can you provide a reasoned argument as to why Stuart “one dimensional knock it to Antonio cross it to Britt score a goal til I was sussed out but I had no plan b” Pearce could have kept us up?

Because of the results we were having under him vs. the results we were getting under Bassett when he took over that season.

it's not where you come from it's where you're at

- Ian Brown

This seems apt as well as another of his fine utterances;

The past is yours the futures mine, you’re all out of time.

I for ONE will be keeping these in mind rather than joining in the usual self flagellation about tearing down the club.

So.etimes u have a heart of stone

Cracking read that AC, fair play for taking the time ??
In summary we are looking well placed, it’s so refreshing to have a season that inspires some genuine optimism. Also, I am happy to say I have been proven wrong by big Dazza Murphy, he looks so effective when he’s on the pitch. If he is used to supplement Grabban (as seemingly demonstrated to date) I think he is a cracking player to have on board.