• Kent Nielsen

• Oscar Garcia

• Quique Sanchez Flores

• Slaven Bilic

• Rafa Benitez

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
think Celtic have money issues with being out of the Chumps league.
I suspect Rodgers would quite like to skip that ship before it sinks.

If we're shopping for the FSW then we should also see if Dyche is interested - he'll never get a job at a 'top six' club otherwise.

hopefully the powers that be have the sense not to go for some clown like choice of terry or henry

I don't think Rafa is possible. His contract is ridiculous.

Even if he resigns he has to pay Newcastle something like £5 million.... so he can't walk away.

And we aren't in a position to be paying £5 million in compo for someone.

I don't think Rafa is possible. His contract is ridiculous.

Even if he resigns he has to pay Newcastle something like £5 million.... so he can't walk away.

And we aren't in a position to be paying £5 million in compo for someone.

Aah right. I didn't know that.

Andre Villas Boas is as high with the bookies as some on the poll list, wouldn't that be a statement of intent (albeit surely not credible given his pedigree and aspirations, nor possible - his wage alone was a reported £6m pa at Zenit and £10m in China.......)

I dont think the next guy is on the above list. I get the feeling it will be some foreign guy the majority of fans have never heard of. Seen one or two links to names like Faria, Cardoso & Hasenhuttl.

Aah right. I didn't know that.

Actually I was wrong.... it's £6 million!

Rafa Benitez’s £6million buy-out clause for rivals clubs has expired — but he still can’t quit for free.

The unhappy Newcastle boss was shackled to the club by a contract clause which meant they would get a transfer fee if a rival club want to lure him away.

That has now expired as he enters the final year of his deal, but instead the Spaniard would face a messy tribunal if he left for another club — with owner Mike Ashley likely to up the stakes and demand even more than £6m compensation if someone came poaching.

Benitez is also stuck with managing the Magpies amid a sell-to-buy summer transfer window, because hehas to pay the club £6m if he quits. That clause remains active.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/rafa-benitez-stuck-newcastle-contract-12980701

If this process drags on, I'll have serious concerns about the new owners. They sacked Bruce yesterday. They should be announcing the new man today.

If this process drags on, I'll have serious concerns about the new owners. They sacked Bruce yesterday. They should be announcing the new man today.

They may have been in the process of sorting a new manager but the Preston game brought matters to a head prematurely? The logical time to do it was after the Milwall game. I doubt it will drag on very long.

I'm crap at picking managers but, looking at that list, I can definitely say I wouldn't want Allerdyce.
Deano, you've left Frank Carrotless off your latest betting list.
I'll get me coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.