Fawaz | Page 3 | Vital Football

Fawaz

I had a PM off that ITK pseud AC weeks ago about this but had to keep it hush hush due to the Swansea chairman asking us to sign a NDA. Now the red tops all over this, we can share the goss.

Fawaz has significant backing for this one from Arabs in London. This is prime real estate and IS a goer.

The plans, which Wonky has touched on, are to build 800 executive homes and high rise executive flats that will be the highest building in London. The ground will be moved in state, 350m SSW to a strip of land at the rear of SFC Chick Box. Fawaz is using his connections in QATAR to bring a 1000 wheeler hauler that will transport the ground to its new home. It will be placed on a revolving disc that will ensure all away teams always have the sun in their eyes. This years season ticket holders will be given half price tickets next season to soften the blow PLUS a 1.25% discount on any property purchased. Not to be sniffed at.

PM AC for more juice

ORF is even older - probably didn't even have telly when he was a kid!

Ah, you young chaps haven't lived. I think it was in the early 1950s before my folks owned a TV set, although I think they were available a bit before then and I was no longer a strip of a lad at that time.
I reckon I was grown up well before Chorlton and the Wheelies came on the scene, the name doesn't ring my bell. But I do remember Laurel and Hardy and the tuppeny rush at the Cosy cinema in Netherfield on a Saturday. But that was some time prior to the 1950s !

Can't think what this has to do with Fawaz but it's definitely more interesting.

I had a PM off that ITK pseud AC weeks ago about this but had to keep it hush hush due to the Swansea chairman asking us to sign a NDA. Now the red tops all over this, we can share the goss.

Fawaz has significant backing for this one from Arabs in London. This is prime real estate and IS a goer.

The plans, which Wonky has touched on, are to build 800 executive homes and high rise executive flats that will be the highest building in London. The ground will be moved in state, 350m SSW to a strip of land at the rear of SFC Chick Box. Fawaz is using his connections in QATAR to bring a 1000 wheeler hauler that will transport the ground to its new home. It will be placed on a revolving disc that will ensure all away teams always have the sun in their eyes. This years season ticket holders will be given half price tickets next season to soften the blow PLUS a 1.25% discount on any property purchased. Not to be sniffed at.

PM AC for more juice

Don't like this post. It was boring 2 years ago when you started posting like this, now its just upsetting.

Please be more serious, at least sometimes or no-one will other reading your posts

Ah, you young chaps haven't lived. I think it was in the early 1950s before my folks owned a TV set, although I think they were available a bit before then and I was no longer a strip of a lad at that time.
I reckon I was grown up well before Chorlton and the Wheelies came on the scene, the name doesn't ring my bell. But I do remember Laurel and Hardy and the tuppeny rush at the Cosy cinema in Netherfield on a Saturday. But that was some time prior to the 1950s !

Can't think what this has to do with Fawaz but it's definitely more interesting.

Tuppeny Rush :yes::whist::tongue::love1:

Had a peek at the Charlton forum, they're not keen despite hating their owners. This quote amused me:

"My Forest mate just messaged me with the words ’don’t let that c*** buy your club’. Not sure what he expects me to do personally but I do know that doesn’t sound like a ringing endorsement."

They've a new poster saying Fawaz is worth 1.4 billion and he pumped in 65M to us. Oh and he's learned lessons and won't interfere in transfers or team selection anymore...

Had a peek at the Charlton forum, they're not keen despite hating their owners. This quote amused me:

"My Forest mate just messaged me with the words ’don’t let that c*** buy your club’. Not sure what he expects me to do personally but I do know that doesn’t sound like a ringing endorsement."

I bet Fawaz is having a pictured commissioned with him & Alan Curbishly (unsure of any other successful Charlton managers).

I bet Fawaz is having a pictured commissioned with him & Alan Curbishly (unsure of any other successful Charlton managers).

Someone on Facebook has already done it. I can’t claim credit for this but it is funny.

Attachments

• F19BC0D8-6C31-480A-B2D5-F7D15A9EC73B.jpeg
    F19BC0D8-6C31-480A-B2D5-F7D15A9EC73B.jpeg
    405.1 KB · Views: 3
Don't like this post. It was boring 2 years ago when you started posting like this, now its just upsetting.

Please be more serious, at least sometimes or no-one will other reading your posts

2 years ago? Him and his clique have been posting the same old shite for 10 years now. Apparently this is humour. Pathetic.