Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 71 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

That's quite a step up, isn't it? Showed promise but never really impressed with us.

How on earth has that lad secured himself a deal at a League One club? He must have one hell of an agent, or his dad must have something over Nigel Clough from their Forest days… "Sign my son, or I'll reveal all."

How on earth has that lad secured himself a deal at a League One club? He must have one hell of an agent, or his dad must have something over Nigel Clough from their Forest days… "Sign my son, or I'll reveal all."
maybe trying to compete at championship level has cost them. first home crowd of the season back in league one ... 2,987

Hope the Norwich move isn’t the defining moment in his career stalling

Raggett to Norwich is what is called a" doldrums deal"........agent promises player a top move,uses contacts in signing club to close it off,(never a chance he was going to break into first 11...they already had a hatful of cb`s)..agent doesn`t give a monkey`s about that fact just salivating over his potential dosh.

AGENT pockets large cheque and drives into the sunset, player gets large dose of splinters and angered about how he is now going to spend his Saturday....losing fitness and confidence along the way.

Well done agent for getting the best deal for your player....NOT.
No game time=doldrums deal.
result Raggs off on season loan to MILLERS still getting splinters.
Agent Mr 5% of total value of the contract forgets about his LAD Raggs till next churn date of contract.
AGENTS/SLIMEYS don`t you love them!