Fao Farmer Imp re Training ground Pitch! | Page 9 | Vital Football

Fao Farmer Imp re Training ground Pitch!

Sounds to me like someone has thought about everything long before it became a possible issue. Well done all those involved in the planning and execution of this project. I have faith in you all, lots of it.

Any new pics to show us? As mentioned previously, I particularly enjoy your videos too.
Until next week when I can do some more videos, I’ll post some unseen ones from the beginning of the project.

Can anyone remind me if Lincoln City actually purchased the land, or is it on a long term lease, if so how long? Getting confused as i know they were looking at leases at one time. If it is a lease is the building able to be in part re used?

Can anyone remind me if Lincoln City actually purchased the land, or is it on a long term lease, if so how long? Getting confused as i know they were looking at leases at one time. If it is a lease is the building able to be in part re used?

I'm hoping we've purchased £1.5m would be a lot just to rent

Are we using Talbot Farm Landscapes? How many pitches do Derby have out of interest and how does our facility compare?

Is Tara site security or do we have a deal with the Red Arrows. When complete, security could well be an issue for such an isolated development, no doubt high fencing, secure gates etc will be part of the scheme. Looks good !
Mascot and security all in one package! Don’t worry, security has been discussed at length and plenty of measures will be in place. :guns:?

Absolutely necessary. Given half a chance he'll hi-jack a digger and go on a rampage up the A15.
Back in the nineties, Ranby prison was being upgraded from cat C to cat B. Each evening the construction company left all of their equipment in a compound in the middle of the prison. Some inmates broke the peg that secured the door of their dormitory (cat C...) broken into the compound, stole a JCB and drove it through the perimeter fence...

What's all this? What's all this? A slur upon my good name, the nearest I have ever been to this part of the world was to have played football on the airbase and to have a girlfriend who lived in Dunholme and that was nearly 50 years ago!

As for driving a digger, never. :wagging: