Next season - What New law would you like | Vital Football

Next season - What New law would you like

Billy the Imp

Vital Reserves Team
I would like to see a team yellow card for persistent time wasting. Any player booked after this would be dismissed, but not suspended for subsequent games.

I would like to see a foul given for time wasting, if a player/s from a side that is not losing takes the ball into the area near the corner flag, with the specific aim of running the clock down .

Indirect free kick to be awarded if a player receives a ball inside his own penalty area from a free/goal kick by his own player/keeper. This has been a "legal cheat" for too long.

Would like a foul given against players pulling shirts and holding on to opponents even if the ball isn’t in play

I would venture that you can't be offside from either a free kick or a ball from your own half of the pitch.

Or give a corner kick count possession the same as if the player had touched the ball
Its
Or give a corner kick count possession the same as if the player had touched the ball
Its only obstruction if they dont have the ball within playing distance. sheilding the ball is part of the game and goes on all over the pitch. I would give the GKs a set time to get rid of the ball once they have control of it by hand or at their feet. This waiting for the forward to approach them before they pick the ball up is just daft IMO.

Penalty shootouts have to be taken in gigantic costumes as featured in It's a Knockout. If it goes to sudden death, the giant mascots have to take the next penalties.

None of this daylight saving gonads, the country should be on BST year 'round. There I have saved the country £bns a year. I therefore declare myself a hero of the modern World.

Last edited: