CONGRATS PREMIER LEAGUE SEASON 2017-18 CHAMPIONS MANCHESTER CITY | Page 3 | Vital Football

CONGRATS PREMIER LEAGUE SEASON 2017-18 CHAMPIONS MANCHESTER CITY

Blues Celebrate Winning The Title: Images & Video You May Not Have Seen

Manchester City were confirmed Premier League champions without kicking a ball yesterday, all thanks to bottom of the table West Bromwich Albion going to Old Trafford and doing what many of us thought they couldn’t do. Yes, they won 1-0.

We Blues, as one would expect have captured the moment by taking to social media. Having said that, the City players have also played their part, with some quality posts.

https://manchestercity.vitalfootbal...the-title-images-video-you-may-not-have-seen/

VMC co-ed, Johnny Baguette, who lives and works in France shared the moment with friends and family.

Fabulous! Well done JB :-) Looks like a wonderful celebration!

Watch: Taking Shape

A year ago Pep Guardiola arrived at the Etihad – a blessing from the footballing gods I said at the time. 12 months later my blessings came true.

Under the tutorship of the ‘best manager in the world’ we Blues, and for that matter, the rest of the world watched Pep’s team develop, and slowly but surely, take shape. I mean, Rome wasn’t built in a day.

I started this article off with a video by We Love Man City FC and I will finish off with something which, in my opinion captures the moment.

https://manchestercity.vitalfootball.co.uk/watch-taking-shape/

I have given up watching the Sky Sports programme about City broadcast at 10am this morning. I could not stomach listening to the utterly miserable Danny f**ckwit Mills as he dissed pretty much everything about City. The turning point was the fatuous relish he took in describing how everyone would want to beat the Champions and how much more difficult it would be next season. What’s new Danny you twat?

Geez if he was the best that Sky could do at short notice :surrender:

This got mentioned to me earlier, and I asked for it to be recorded to watch later.
I'll give it a go, but others have warned me it's rubbish.

This got mentioned to me earlier, and I asked for it to be recorded to watch later.
I'll give it a go, but others have warned me it's rubbish.

Personally Colin you could use your time in many far better ways. Take up knitting or yoga for example. Or even just close your eyes and imagine some of our football in your mind’s eye.

You will never get the hour back again.......you have been warned :throw:

If you're getting one 'Newspaper' today then maybe get the Times - tons of stuff on City and all of it positive!

Guardian - unless I missed it not so much.