CONGRATS PREMIER LEAGUE SEASON 2017-18 CHAMPIONS MANCHESTER CITY | Page 2 | Vital Football

CONGRATS PREMIER LEAGUE SEASON 2017-18 CHAMPIONS MANCHESTER CITY

Trophy will be presented I understand at the last home game of the season vs Huddersfield

Last edited:
What a fantastic day at the end of a fortnight of insanity! This tastes so sweet after the battering we have taken in the media. We had a bunch of pals round and mid dessert my phone started pinging repeatedly. “West Brom have scored!” I turned to Kate and said “get the champagne on ice, love.. I got a feeling we might need it.” LOL

Well what a surprise, hats off to the Baggies I say and of course a special mention to our lads, have played the best football all season that I have seen in my lifetime.

Looks like we now cant get drawn with The Munich Rags, Juve or PSG in the group stages of the CL next season. So it will have to be Real.

The video shown of Kompany at his mother in law’s house when the rag game finishes is brilliant........if only for the look on the face of the rag relative who is present.

Now that was priceless :rofl:

Finally my rag supporting brothers have kept curiously silent. LOL

Blues Celebrate Winning The Title: Images & Video You May Not Have Seen

Manchester City were confirmed Premier League champions without kicking a ball yesterday, all thanks to bottom of the table West Bromwich Albion going to Old Trafford and doing what many of us thought they couldn’t do. Yes, they won 1-0.

We Blues, as one would expect have captured the moment by taking to social media. Having said that, the City players have also played their part, with some quality posts.

https://manchestercity.vitalfootbal...the-title-images-video-you-may-not-have-seen/

VMC co-ed, Johnny Baguette, who lives and works in France shared the moment with friends and family.