CONGRATS PREMIER LEAGUE SEASON 2017-18 CHAMPIONS MANCHESTER CITY | Vital Football

CONGRATS PREMIER LEAGUE SEASON 2017-18 CHAMPIONS MANCHESTER CITY

Maureen refusing to congratulate Pep or City on winning the league

Banging on about how many titles that he has won. More than once. Absolutely refusing to accept that his team’s pathetic, feeble defeat handed the title to City.

What a miserable, classless twat :shake: :wagging: :Fingers:

Maureen refusing to congratulate Pep or City on winning the league

Banging on about how many titles that he has won. More than once. Absolutely refusing to accept that his team’s pathetic, feeble defeat handed the title to City.

What a miserable, classless twat :shake::wagging::Fingers:

Didn't he congratulate Pep after they'd won at Eastlands - saying we'd won it despite their victory on the day?

Right, that's that done and dusted. Let's get to 100+ points and goals over the next 5 games - and maybe give Foden and Diaz some game time as well as giving them and Kipling the appearance stats to get winners medals?

Then it's onwards and upwards to August.

well done to the lads and so pleased for Pep who it appears to have delivered some superb football, yet has been the butt of arrogance when he fails, but that has not happened too many times this term

Not really, he was like a bulldog chewing a wasp. He paid the minimum lip service.

Besides the title wasn’t won last weekend, after the result this afternoon it actually was so surely it does you no harm whatsoever to be gracefious in congratulating your rival on thier ACTUAL success. I don’t expect him to be especially happy about it but courtesy would cost nothing. His utter failure to even acknowledge that the result at The Old Toilet gave the title to City was breathtaking - as if it had no consequences at all which is clearly complete bollocks.

Instead all he could do was repeat how many titles he has won.

Speaks volumes about the man and his character. No redeeming features whatsoever

I think he might play those players just short of appearances for medals but he has to bear in mind that we still have games which could affect relegation. so in those games i hope he plays his strongest teams and brings on those players as subs late on.

Quite so. I think previously he has spoken of “respecting the competition”. I think he will also like to allow the players who have delivered so handsomely the opportunity to bring home the title in style.

Sky bending over backwards to find loads of people to praise the club and with 5 games to go, and more records to beat.

Fair do's to Sky, who have done well to scramble together an excellent response bearing in mind nobody expected this to happen today.