Team news vs Swansea | Page 4 | Vital Football

Team news vs Swansea

I thought we looked lost from the start of the second half before any of the subs even took place. McLean is awful, I don't get the praise he gets from a lot of places.
Watching how Gunn tries to come for everything even things that don't seem on makes me think he doens't trust the defence, and rightful so.

Asked why SvH wasn't put on for Barnes DW responded with this gem....

'We wanted to have a second striker on, who is able to chase/close the opponents down. And that is why I put Sorensen on'

He really doesn't rate SvH maybe he hated his dad or something 😂. Sorensen a striker and one who closes players down.

I thought we looked lost from the start of the second half before any of the subs even took place. McLean is awful, I don't get the praise he gets from a lot of places.
Watching how Gunn tries to come for everything even things that don't seem on makes me think he doens't trust the defence, and rightful so.
I thought that about Gunn and like you say it's warranted because Duffy and Gibson can't jump or header in their box.

Yeah, another brilliant DW HT team talk. It wouldn't surprise if he told them to sit back and contain them.

McLean was shocking. I thought Fassnacht was decent today but DW took him off, I thought sainz was doing okay and he took him off....McLean was poor but kept him on.

If we go up man we need a lot of new players and if we stay down the same.

Gibson, Hanley, Duffy and Batth can't be out central defenders next season. I do think they'll offer Gibson a new deal...DW loves him.

DW says that he was more impressed with Gibson's pass than Sara's goal

New determining factor for next season - forget goals, no goal posts and net just a fat red line with an orange no mans land space 2 meters in front of red line, no goalkeepers. One point for every dissecting pass that gets into the box untouched.
There, that satisfies a pin point pass being more valuable that hitting the net - presumably his statement that we should have had more goals must have been down to poor final passes and nothing to do with lifting the head and shooting over as they usually do. Just because an excellent pass goes in doesnt mean it results in a goal - and what would Sara feel - why bother trying to score if the managers not interested in the result but on high level inter-play. Think hes a touch out of touch.
SVH 10 secs was a bloody insult all round that is NOT in the spirit of the game nor the level of respectful commitment we embrace and a Norwich manager or any other manager should show to their players.
How many news articles have been written about players having torrid times at Norwich - here's the next one. Theres been far far too many for my liking. We'll be getting a career demolishing tag if we already havent got it.

Those subs seemed to really drain the energy from players. He put on Rowe and barnes who were both not 100%
Hopefully the gamble pays off and Barnes will miss the play-offs.

If we go up man we need a lot of new players and if we stay down the same.

Gibson, Hanley, Duffy and Batth can't be out central defenders next season. I do think they'll offer Gibson a new deal...DW loves him.
The all need to go and we need an overhaul in defence. The only saving grace about Gibson is his demands may be too high.

Last edited: