Team news vs Swansea | Vital Football

Team news vs Swansea

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
There were doubts over Rowe after picking up an injury, but they had a scan, and all looks okay. Trained yesterday.

Hanley trained with the first team this week, and DW says he talked with him about whether he will be able to be involved this weekend.

Giannoulis will return to training next week with an eye on Birmingham, but more likely the first playoff game if we get there.

Onel is a long way off.

DW says he liked Placheta as a player and person and wanted him to succeed here. He supported him all the way. He always left a great impression on him. He said his speed was always amazing. He then says that Placheta wanted to move on and go to Swansea.

DW agrees with the PotS award to McLean. He was surprised that fans voted for him, though. Then says this shows how smart our fans are.

On Barden's new contract:

'I came into the building, and quite early, he got an ACL injury. But there is a proper goalkeeper in him. We will decide on his plan after the pre-season in the summer. He has a fascinating profile, and he is still young. You can only imagine how good he could be.'
On Kamara:

'I rate him as a player and a character, so I gave him his first minutes last season. The important thing for me is that he had a very difficult spell at the start and came through it. He had to improve and settle in, and as a young lad, you can easily break down in a situation like that. But he stood up and fought. I haven't seen him in a year, and a year can make a lot for a young professional. This is exciting.'
On the Attanasio situation:

'It was clear to me that it was just a formality.'

So, how would you go? I would have started Rowe, but he has a slight knock. Should we risk him from the start?

Gunn - Stacey - Duffy - Gibson - McCallum - McLean - Nunez - Sainz - Sara - SvH - Sargent

Give SvH a start go on!!!

There were doubts over Rowe after picking up an injury, but they had a scan, and all looks okay. Trained yesterday.

Hanley trained with the first team this week, and DW says he talked with him about whether he will be able to be involved this weekend.

Giannoulis will return to training next week with an eye on Birmingham, but more likely the first playoff game if we get there.

Onel is a long way off.

DW says he liked Placheta as a player and person and wanted him to succeed here. He supported him all the way. He always left a great impression on him. He said his speed was always amazing. He then says that Placheta wanted to move on and go to Swansea.

DW agrees with the PotS award to McLean. He was surprised that fans voted for him, though. Then says this shows how smart our fans are.

On Barden's new contract:

'I came into the building, and quite early, he got an ACL injury. But there is a proper goalkeeper in him. We will decide on his plan after the pre-season in the summer. He has a fascinating profile, and he is still young. You can only imagine how good he could be.'
On Kamara:

'I rate him as a player and a character, so I gave him his first minutes last season. The important thing for me is that he had a very difficult spell at the start and came through it. He had to improve and settle in, and as a young lad, you can easily break down in a situation like that. But he stood up and fought. I haven't seen him in a year, and a year can make a lot for a young professional. This is exciting.'
On the Attanasio situation:

'It was clear to me that it was just a formality.'

So, how would you go? I would have started Rowe, but he has a slight knock. Should we risk him from the start?

Gunn - Stacey - Duffy - Gibson - McCallum - McLean - Nunez - Sainz - Sara - SvH - Sargent

Give SvH a start go on!!!

This is a vital game for us to win, so I dont see Sydney starting

Swansea manager Williams was a youth player with us... never knew that.

Defensively we are so poor. Pace and we just capitulate.

Duffy and Gibson both just such liabilities

I feel like we are alot better than Swansea and our lack of concentration is keeping swans in the game.

I feel like we can go and win this by 4.

Just don't want to have to go into the Brum game needing a win

I'm going to call the subs coming on as

Rowe, Sorensen and Barnes.

If we are 3-1 or more with a few minutes left we will see Hanley return

Shit defending again and they get a penalty.

Gibson loses his man and then just calls for offside.

Can't have Duffy and Gibson next season