Team news vs Swansea | Page 3 | Vital Football

Team news vs Swansea

Barnes should have gone off for SvH

Now having three central midfielders has really confused them. I don't think they know what they are doing

Going away to Brum isn't going to be easy.

Whilst DW goes around smiling and laughing a lot of his players looks pissed off, annoyed and frustrated.

SvH talking to fisher and it looks like he is saying 'whu didn't I come on?why did I get 10 seconds '.

Barnes isn't on the pitch

Funny how rn say that the pressure of getting into the playoffs might have affected the players mindset, but I'm.sure that's why we signed players like Barnes, Duffy, Stacey and having players around like Gibson and McLean who have the experience

So Ashton says that SvH must not be good enough in training and DW doesn't rate him, so why the hell have him in the match day squad? Put on Aboh on the bench then

Why did he throw on barnes who was obviously not 100% and moved Sara to the right and take off sainz? It just feels like those changes screwed it up a bit

DW

Looking at the performance which he thought was excellent and forget the result. Says he thought we defended brilliantly.

Said all players had lots of energy.

Should have easily won the game. Didn't put chances away (how many bloody times have we heard that over the last few seasons).

Says a point is good and important to him.

Believes that if we need a win on lady day we will.

Not frustrated by lady two games as it's super important to just stick to our principles and to our game. (No points are you twat).

On Barnes...

He had an injury over the last couple of weeks and hasn't trained all week and was resting, but he couldn't start and now he has a calf injury. Wasn't a risk to throw him on, but the injury he doesn't know how serious it is he will see. DW says that he was more impressed with Gibson's pass than Sara's goal

I wonder if Barnes is out of SvH will get time.