Zac Brunt and Angelo Capello sign . | Vital Football

Zac Brunt and Angelo Capello sign .

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
The two academy youngsters sign their first pro deals.

Know Angelo through his GF playing for the team I've managed. Always turns up to support her. We've gone to watch him at Shirecliffe quite often. Hope they both make it big with us.

The two academy youngsters sign their first pro deals.

Know Angelo through his GF playing for the team I've managed. Always turns up to support her. We've gone to watch him at Shirecliffe quite often. Hope they both make it big with us.
Chuffin hell Sean when tha put GF i'm thinkin how old was his grandad when ya managed him.:LOL: Has tha heard owt abart our Blockers and his grandkids lately? UTMPB

Chuffin hell Sean when tha put GF i'm thinkin how old was his grandad when ya managed him.:LOL: Has tha heard owt abart our Blockers and his grandkids lately? UTMPB

Rod, It's his girlfriend I managed! Not heard from Blockers for a bit. He was/is going job share. Spoke to him a few weeks back to talk about football and life in general. we are sorting out him visiting me at my new location when the situation eases; obviously site visits are off unless it's an emergency at the moment. Must admit I love it. Get to work knowing there'll be no interruptions.

Rod, It's his girlfriend I managed! Not heard from Blockers for a bit. He was/is going job share. Spoke to him a few weeks back to talk about football and life in general. we are sorting out him visiting me at my new location when the situation eases; obviously site visits are off unless it's an emergency at the moment. Must admit I love it. Get to work knowing there'll be no interruptions.
Yeah i know it's his girlfriend mi owd pal,but when i first saw GF i thought Grandad,tha knows i'm not the sharpest BLADE on't planet.:LOL: Gi my regards and best wishes to our Blockers when tha duz see him.Keep safe and the same guz for everyone else also.UTMPB