Youth - U23 - Loans Thread | Page 9 | Vital Football

Youth - U23 - Loans Thread

Number 7 T Wright is playing wide right, just had to flick to the first half to grab his number, with number 2 overlapping him.

Tyreik Wright is classed as a forward and Aaron Ramsey as a midfielder, so I reckon someones messed up with announcing the formation.

Well nicknames Wright is called T Bone, and Aaron Ramsey is called AJ from what I've picked up in this match :grinning:

Number 8 looks decent too, 11 gets dispossessed way too much, although took the first goal well.

Bridge is pretty decent too, a little ambitious with his passing for a central defender.

Ramsey was the stand out for me< Bridge looks composed for a CB, Louie Barry up against Shawcross FFS He won't get many tougher opponents at u23. Took his goal well
Number 2 looked good as well, but in fairness, they all did considering how young they are

Ramsey was the stand out for me< Bridge looks composed for a CB, Louie Barry up against Shawcross FFS He won't get many tougher opponents at u23. Took his goal well
Number 2 looked good as well, but in fairness, they all did considering how young they are

I didn't realise that was Shawcross playing!

Kaine Kesler Hayden right back No2 tonight bye-bye Elmo and Freddie next season

Didn't get tested much at the back but he kept overlapping the winger all the while, definitely a great prospect and these players will only get better if they're allowed the opportunity to train with the first team, will bring their game on leaps and bounds, if we don't test them early or give them proper loan experience they're not going to learn.

Where's Jacob ? He played against the first team with the England's under 20's last week, but fails to make the bench for Villa and isn't being given a shot at the under 23's it's like he's floating in the middle with no game time.

The thing to remember about our under 23s is that most of them are 16/17/18 instead of the 20/21/22 year olds we've had in previous years. Personally I'd loan some of them out to league 1/2 sides in January and get them playing mens football asap.

The thing to remember about our under 23s is that most of them are 16/17/18 instead of the 20/21/22 year olds we've had in previous years. Personally I'd loan some of them out to league 1/2 sides in January and get them playing mens football asap.

Yes the u23 are all about producing players now and not about McDonald's ego and winning u23 titles