Youth - U23 - Loans Thread | Page 44 | Vital Football

Youth - U23 - Loans Thread

He was outstanding against Liverpool. We're a bit spoilt for choice with the U23 keepers.

Spoilt for choice of players good enough to get loans at Non-League teams, I think spoilt for choice is when they are loaned out to PL or Championship clubs, not Bromsgrove Sporting, who I'm shocked to see have now made it back to the Southcentral division and are in the same League as Nuneaton, Redditch, Alvechurch and Hednesford Town. Takes me back to my childhood and watching the old West Midlands league. Brilliant signing for them, it really is

Highly rated Aston Villa Academy goalkeeper Akos Onodi has headed out of the club for a 'long loan' spell to gain some real experience following a great year, and earlier tonight it was announced that he had made the switch to Bromsgrove Sporting.
https://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co...first-loan-experience-after-impressive-debut/
Never even heard of Bromsgrove Sporting.

Good luck to him. As I said in another thread, goalkeeper must be the most difficult position to forge a successful career in due to the experience required and as there's only one slot available in each side. Seems like he has gone well into the non-leagues for some experience, fair play but it is a lower standard than hoped.

Sinisalo apparently had a succesful loan spell at Ayr United in the Scottish Championship - although Scottish football is crap it's surely above the 8th tier of the English pyramid. Maybe he has a better chance of cracking it at villa.

Never even heard of Bromsgrove Sporting.

Good luck to him. As I said in another thread, goalkeeper must be the most difficult position to forge a successful career in due to the experience required and as there's only one slot available in each side. Seems like he has gone well into the non-leagues for some experience, fair play but it is a lower standard than hoped.

Sinisalo apparently had a succesful loan spell at Ayr United in the Scottish Championship - although Scottish football is crap it's surely above the 8th tier of the English pyramid. Maybe he has a better chance of cracking it at villa.
Was a Bromsgrove regular for many years, IF Villa were away, it was the144 to Bromsgrove for plenty Northfield Villans. Any Tractor boys know why the name change? Bromsgrove Rovers were a well known,well respected club on the non league scene.

Was a Bromsgrove regular for many years, IF Villa were away, it was the144 to Bromsgrove for plenty Northfield Villans. Any Tractor boys know why the name change? Bromsgrove Rovers were a well known,well respected club on the non league scene.
Rovers have been defunct for few seasons so sporting took over the ground and have battled back up the league, Rovers owner I believe won't let them have the name or play in green , all politics. Sporting I believe were playing at Aston fields sports club but don't quote me on any of this