Youth - U23 - Loans Thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

Youth - U23 - Loans Thread

Villa ran out 3-1 winners.

Perry equalised for Wolves on 68, before a Louie Barry double (72, 81) sealed the points for the good guys.

Do you guys know of ways to watch youth matches? Would be well up for watching our future stars in action

Carney Chumbawumba rated as the best English youth prospect in the whole Country, under 18's already doing the business proving our youth buying policy is working.

We spent close to a 1million on Louie Barry last Jan who like Sir Dennis said looks the part.

Exciting times ahead!

Carney Chumbawumba rated as the best English youth prospect in the whole Country, under 18's already doing the business proving our youth buying policy is working.

We spent close to a 1million on Louie Barry last Jan who like Sir Dennis said looks the part.

Exciting times ahead!

I think it was Purslow who said Carney CholmondleyWarner was the best 16 year old in the country, I guess that's his opinion. He of course may or may not be

I think it was Purslow who said Carney CholmondleyWarner was the best 16 year old in the country, I guess that's his opinion. He of course may or may not be

Aston Villa have announced that highly-rated midfielder Carney Chukwuemeka has penned his first professional deal with the club.

The youngster, who turned 17 this week, was touted as "probably the best 16-year-old in England" by chief executive Christian Purslow earlier this year.

Definitely looks very promising from our youth! But I like you're rating others such as Warner etc

Yeah I think we need to take that 'best 16 year old in the country' talk with a pinch of salt.

I'm sure the ceo's of most of the clubs in the country probably think the same about one of their starlets.

Having said that Chewbacca is obviously very highly rated by people within the club and has been a regular for the U23's at the age of 16 so he must be developing at a rapid rate.

Fingers crossed he lives up to the billing.

Yeah I think we need to take that 'best 16 year old in the country' talk with a pinch of salt.

I'm sure the ceo's of most of the clubs in the country probably think the same about one of their starlets.

Having said that Chewbacca is obviously very highly rated by people within the club and has been a regular for the U23's at the age of 16 so he must be developing at a rapid rate.

I think we need to aim our sights higher than comparing him to Billing.

Wasn't he named in the nextgen though ?